EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to EksenaIloilo!

Go down 
+50
nenekate
tumbapatis
banGbanG
SpaceCore
shrimpf
Maldito
casper
porkandbeans
ayskwiim
nervegasm
childrens playground
nikoy
CharlieBrown
reymundo
bobet
ChipSkylark
the maMones
nosebleed
jatbaboy1935
daud_2pipty
Eksena Iloilo
Mao1919
chuwi
preng
akockarl
JMLPVeriaz
vocmercado
britz
IndusGoth
icen
atSai
khamaia
bigmeat
VanS3n
kentoy
DJKarding
ratm07
candybarsproduction
arctic_penguin
jamjamjam
suicidepumps
bata batuta
Robot J4worsk1
Scryeness
incubus32
Stinger
B
n|nja08
The Spook
JeezMan Productions
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jatbaboy1935
Forum Addict
jatbaboy1935

Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:36 am

hahahaha.. voc... drop thread bla... parehos sa gin ubra moh nga thread nga photoshop etc to bla.. baw!!!wahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://bolante808.multiply.com/http://profiles.friendster.com/ja
nosebleed
Visitor
nosebleed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:31 am

op meg! pakilala lang ko di a! c tope gle aka nosebleed..bsta may mga migu man ko di a! Smile kag tani madugangan pa! hehe

Si SpaceCore nag refer sakon diri sadya kuno di nga daan. hehehe

Wala ko galing gatukar, gapamati lang ko music kag ga attend mga gig kung may kwarta hehehe.

Mayo kay may forum man gle nga amo ni ang Iloilo. Ang active bla, damo s2ryahanay kag damo mga gwapuhon kag gwapahun! hehehe!

Te diri lang ko anay ah. Maligo pa ko nga daan! Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:44 am

Welcome sa Eksena nosebleed!

spin
Back to top Go down
https://eksenailoilo.forumakers.com
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:42 am

tanan nga ga-intra d nosebleed gwapo kag gwapa gid man... maski wala pa kapaligo hehehe... welcome bro!!! apir!
Back to top Go down
ChipSkylark
Thread Reader
ChipSkylark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:47 am

Thanks EksenaIloilo!!!
Back to top Go down
n|nja08
n|nja08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:52 pm

@nosebleed: welcum yow!... hehe dali lang cnu nga tupe?... tupe cpu?.. tupe drummer?... tupe nga tga.macs?.. hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/joiunnoticed
nosebleed
Visitor
nosebleed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:03 am

@joi tupe nga taga cpu ang daw instik bla nga hindi intsik nga barkada nila ooey. hehehe! salamant gid mga migu sa pagwelcome sa akon a! pila pa lang ko di ka adlaw daw kasadya na bla! nami mag basa2x kag magtambay2x di gle! Smile
Back to top Go down
n|nja08
n|nja08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:20 pm

@nosebleed... aw!!.. roger² ah!.. hehehe
Back to top Go down
akockarl
Forum Addict
akockarl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:46 pm

welcum senyu..
ahahah
Back to top Go down
bobet
bobet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:16 pm

gig da bi...hehe
Back to top Go down
bobet
bobet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:21 pm

ako c bobet sng barangay bato batohan bakhaw.. hindi ako adik.. makawiwilw lang.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:31 pm

na hidlaw man ko di ba... outdated na ko di... tis nice to be back!!!

lumpat lumpat
Back to top Go down
reymundo
Thread Reader
reymundo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:53 pm

childhood:
- because of yaya, i was introduced to imelda papin & hagibis
- sung voltes 5 themesong a lot
- coz of repetitive starwars trilogy viewing & cartoons, considered soundtrack music as regular music
- because of dumb catholic school indoctrination, became scared of rock & heavy metal
- embraced radio pop music. yes, even the baduy ones. i loved them

boyhood:
- i hated everybody else coz they loved disco, so i chose to love asin & joey ayala
- also loved a bit of santana (not the new santana), beatles, & led zeppelin

mid boyhood:
- bought my first cassette tape: sci fi music (composed of soundtracks from starwars, indiana jones, & star trek)
- glam was in. jocks and assholes loved bands like motley crue, whitesnake, white lion, & skid row & all other bands who wrote songs about sex and corny power ballads, shit i considered shallow during that time
- grew tired & started to slowly realize pop music was dumb
- fellow nerd outcast influences barkada with his love for classical music & broadway musicals
- embraced outcast nerdiness & claimed great love for mozart & beethoven coz everybody else was into pop, hiphop, & shallow rock
- loved rap music & the original gangsta rap of ice cube, ice t, onyx & other rap artists like naughty by nature & public enemy. yes, at the time, i also thought andrew e. & other comedy rap groups were amusing
- slowly embraced rock via the RJ FM station

early 90s
- this was the era when i took music appreciation seriously & began to open my ears wide enough to let an entire fleet of various genres to get in my system
- started to notice Quiet Rock 107 iloilo which later became NU107 Iloilo
- Grunge Rock revolutionizes rock music & attracted me... songs from Nirvana & Pearl Jam were not shallow party music...they spoke of alienation, contempt, & other existentialist shit, not to mention environmentalism & anti-conformism. i LOVED it & immersed myself HEAVILY on Rock music
- began extensive research of ALL genres of rock
- became insanely in LOVE with the NU107 Iloilo station
- applied for NU107 DJ maybe twice during the early to mid 90s

mid 90s
- everybody was into "grunge & alternative" even the assholes, idiots, and jocks called themselves rockers, so i diverted my love to classic rock & hippie rock. hendrix, led zep, cream, & woodstock.. these defined my identity mid90s. started to dress like a weirdo in school (everybody in the College of Liberal Arts of San Agustin seemed to be too conformist... my friends tell me that i would have blended well with the other weirdos if i studied at UP)
- later began to appreciate Electronica MOST ESPECIALLY because of NU107 Iloilo's electronica show CYBER RADIO (the show which NU107 Manila & NU107 Cebu COPIED!!!!!)
- gained a 3 minute fame as "DarkXyde" on nu107 iloilo's morning call-in talk show "Talk & Tell" (ALSO a similar SHOW that nu107 manila & nu107 cebu COPIED!!!!!!)

late 90s
- it was revealed that NU107 Iloilo was going to be shut down... i will SHAMELESSLY claim credit for being d one who suggested (over Talk & Tell) that there should be a signature campaign to stop the nu107 Iloilo Meltdown (though i was NOT the one who coined the term MELTDOWN)
- week before d meltdown i prepared the signature campaign sheet... got sick working my ass on it... & got hospitalized...& DEPOTA.... MISSED the whole event coz i was in the hospital... missed the event, missed meeting new friends. i hated my sickness that week that i QUIT SMOKING & hated smoking after that

AFTER NU & NEW MILLENIA
- was part of the local fanzine Undertone
- liked rap metal, aggro, electronica, triphop, damu lang pa gd
- loved electronica (it was the new rock of that time) & was hoping that there would be a decent rave scene in iloilo

- grew gradually jaded of "local rave scene" (*** hinde man ni hardcore, daw club music man ni! belatsingiloyya)
- iloilo receives transmission from NU107 Manila... loved it for a while... eventually, i LATER hated it coz Manila programming is STUPID
- Nirvana release unreleased song YOU KNOW YOURE RIGHT which awakens me from my electronica fever. it was Kurt subliminally telling me: HOY g*go WAT D f*ck R U LISTENING TO THOSE DUMB DANCE MUSIC FOR?!
- Rock returns with bands like The Strokes, White Stripes, & The Vines

MID 00s
- catches a disease & makes a SNEEZE
- internet allows me to listen to various kinds of music
- love to annoy other people with my love for imelda papin, cinderella, victor wood, eddie peregrina, & nora aunor (cinderella is the new bjork!)

NOW
- currently, ive been hooked on bands and albums i could not acquire during my younger days ---CANNIBAL CORPSE, EXODUS, SIX FEET UNDER, NUCLEAR ASSAULT ---God bless torrents

SUMMARY
- i basically love ALL genres of music, i can take pride in the fact that ive been exposed not only to good music but also to the rotten ones. music depends on mood. i can love michael buble, norah jones or frank sinatra if im in love, cannibal corpse, chemical brothers, tool if im jogging, hatebreed or nine inch nails if im pissed off, led zep or hendrix or even digable planets if im feeling groovy, massive attack or bjork if im feeling out of space, yoyoy villame when i wanna laugh, juan de la cruz if im drinking, putumayo music when im relaxing, etc etc

ang kontra ko lang? shakira, beyonce, 50cents, mga rap sbong, & usher... juzko... mamati nlang ko Gaisano Capital Jingle mayu pa (daw magasin ka eraserheads HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
Back to top Go down
http://justanotherfilmjunkie.blogspot.com/
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:29 pm

ayuz ah....

welcome mundy!

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://eksenailoilo.forumakers.com
VanS3n
Tambay
VanS3n

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:34 pm

Sneeze man Munding is in da haus!!

yeah!! weheheh
Back to top Go down
http://iloilounderground.com
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:50 pm

^^^^^^OMG!!! is this for real??...fan ako...ahahaha affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
CharlieBrown
Forum Addict
CharlieBrown

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:55 am

I'm Salve.. I am a woman... I look and look for an alphamale.. with big muscles and strong body.. to devour me with passion.. and spank me with his big hands... hehe..

Area g2... KUB member... Deftones was our first cover songs... blame it on botmotic.. i was the little teapot short and stout.. RAYA( dancing on the corpses ashes)... The Monthly Period(Noel Bihon)... Who's Pork? "pwde man.. pwede man nd" "Anyong korea korea"... Cole-Cole(Buzz Lightyear)
Back to top Go down
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:01 am

hell yeah!!! mondo is in the house!!! apir + beer!!!
Back to top Go down
nikoy
Visitor
nikoy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:42 am

ei pipz.. nikoy ni gle a.. not really in a band but i've been exposed to the Iloilo music scene for quite some time. na miss ko na ang old days sng mga gigs sa 012 kag sa Paseo..haha damo dd2 sng una nakilala ko gd, most of them nangin mga mayu ko gd na mga migu kg miga..hehe also into House Music; Deep Dish, Radio 1, KissFM, Matt Playford. fan pa lang a, but wanna learn more about the art of Djing someday..

Holla lang da gle kay BB Joi of OTM kag ky Geeno a.. bot kun ari mn cla di.haha kita kits lang sa other forums a.
Back to top Go down
n|nja08
n|nja08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:48 am

^^^ zup nik?!>.. hahaha.. thanks sa pag.join... whohoe!
Back to top Go down
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:22 am

OI NIKOY!!! welcome dude!!! musta na? see you around bro!!!
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:02 pm

WELCOME SA TANAN NA MGA NEWBIES SA EKSENA LILO. SADYAHUN TA NEH AH. WUHOOO xD
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
childrens playground
Visitor
childrens playground

PostSubject: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:19 pm

HI.. daw ayosss ayosss di aw.. urock
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:00 pm

^^^^ uy welcome childrens playground...saw you played sa shelsyd..heheh
Back to top Go down
JeezMan Productions
Admin
JeezMan Productions

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:32 pm

welcome to the forum children's playground kag sa tanan nga bag.o register... post away na kamu and enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeezman.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EksenaIloilo!   Welcome to EksenaIloilo! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to EksenaIloilo!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next