EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread

Go down 
+8
n|nja08
politiks
bata batuta
B
Robot J4worsk1
SpaceCore
The Spook
the maMones
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
reymundo
Thread Reader
reymundo

The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:29 am

the maMones wrote:

if ely is john lennon and raimund is paul mccartney, marcus is george harrisson for the e-heads.

if ely is john lennon and marcus is george harrison, and buddy zabala is paul mccartney. raymund marasigan is tikalon

matyagan ko tanan na singed bands sa manila ara c marasigan. buraw. cno na sagud ya ni? ang rock scene or ang iya kaugalingon?
Back to top Go down
http://justanotherfilmjunkie.blogspot.com/
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:45 am

@reymundo: hahahaha!!! it has been like that for like 4 or 5 years na cguro nga amo na c lemon marasigan... i dunno kung ano gid man gusto ya i-prove and all...

thats why i really support marcus' band kay du ala niya gid gina mention or gina pabalo nga "EHEADS KO YA". funny thing gani coz other people gaka kibot na member ni xa gali sg heads LOL. beavis beavis
Back to top Go down
RG750
RG750

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:11 am

Had a chance to open for eheads in miag-ao in 1995. Busyo gid man si marasigan. INDI PWEDE TANDOGON SETUP YA - bisan idugon mo ang cymbal stand indi pwede. Of course, you have to bring your own snare drum too.

Ambi nila sa taga Iloilo buki kag indi kabalo mag balik sang stand sa lugar.
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:28 am

bay i na lang da si marasigan ah...
Back to top Go down
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:50 am

mati nalng ta "wow kalabaw" bala!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2