EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread

Go down 
+8
n|nja08
politiks
bata batuta
B
Robot J4worsk1
SpaceCore
The Spook
the maMones
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread Empty
PostSubject: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:45 am

everybody knows the eraserheads and that the most famous figures in that band are ely buendia and raimund marasigan but does any of you remember or heard of their guitarist marcus adoro? he is the man behind the phenomenal band Markus Highway. this thread was specifically created as a tribute to the guy who has always been the silent one in the e-heads group.

if you have any memories regarding him or his band(s) (markus regime, marcus highway, kamonkamon, the flaming katols, gumamela band etc.) this is our chance to honor an independent artist, surfer and legend of the Philippine music scene. let's all rejoice and behold marcus aka surfernando!!!

Marcus Adoro(left) with Ramon Bautista(right)
The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread Marcus10
Back to top Go down
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:33 am

surfernando is here! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://eksenailoilo.forumakers.com
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:03 am

rumor has it that sony-bmg will finally release his long awaited project titled "kamonkamon" complete with a comicbook about surfer nando... he was also heard saying stuff about ely during rehearsals for the e-heads reunion tour. he was heard saying that he doesn't want to play "with a smile" because ely wrote that song and he wasn't involved in the writing process of that song. you can't take this guy seriously when it comes to stuff he says because i think after a second or two he alreadyforgot what he said about stuff...

at least finally we got to hear his masterpieces with his new band markus highway...

if ely is john lennon and raimund is paul mccartney, marcus is george harrisson for the e-heads.
Back to top Go down
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:01 am

"BON-PAYR!!! BON-PAYEEERRR!!!"
hehehe
Back to top Go down
SpaceCore
Forum Addict
SpaceCore

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:59 am

yugz kanugon ang na download ku nga album... guba^ Sad
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:51 pm

shake n bake
Back to top Go down
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:47 pm

yowwwggggsssss!!! badtrip man na man!!!Sad
soundtrip pa ta tani karon sa sports na. hehehe...

"taralets kapatid, sugod beach party!!!"
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:24 pm

OT: ramon bautista rox mah effin red skurrt.ahihihi (pod cla sa pic sa babaw.heee)

OnT: nag guest xa gle sa tha ramon bautista show? kewlness.yehehe Wink
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
SpaceCore
Forum Addict
SpaceCore

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:16 pm

i dun drink cafi i drink ti may dir
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:25 pm

musikero ni xa ya....2uod!!...radical
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:29 pm

if the drugs don't work..
Back to top Go down
politiks
Visitor
politiks

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:40 pm

Robot J4worsk1 wrote:
if the drugs don't work..

it could make us worst..ahaha...btw, spacecore guba ang markus higway na gn dl mo? sa din ka nag dl sa directone?
Back to top Go down
SpaceCore
Forum Addict
SpaceCore

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:56 pm

sa glitch ek ek tu bla... guba^
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:22 pm

good news mga fellow fanatics. na download na ni politiks ang album sang banda ng barrio.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
politiks
Visitor
politiks

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:25 pm

ok man sa glitch ekk ekk bago ko lang tapos dl..hehehehe..oh i miss my american girl imiss her big big big big big big
humberger. imiss her large large french fries too and her botomless ice tea to go.. yosi
Back to top Go down
n|nja08
n|nja08

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:24 am

pa burn bi!... hahaha tik it awi!....
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/joiunnoticed
akockarl
Forum Addict
akockarl

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:09 pm

i miss my american girl
i miss her big big big big hamburger
i miss her large large french fries..
and ice tea to go..

nyahahah..
Back to top Go down
SpaceCore
Forum Addict
SpaceCore

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:45 pm

indi lng na cya basta2 nga iced tea pre... BOTTOMLESS pa na^ hahahahaha headbang Banghead affraid rocker mml yosi drummer lumpat beavis taurendance minidance tauren
Back to top Go down
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:29 am

but his favorite is salabat tea and his ice cold pito2x tea...

"miss miss sorry thank you na....
tinaga ni lapu2x si magellan noong 1521.."
Back to top Go down
Eksena Iloilo
Advertiser
Eksena Iloilo

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:49 am

The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread CLCSLogoAD
Back to top Go down
akockarl
Forum Addict
akockarl

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:56 pm

cool ang lyrics noh..?
ahaha
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:44 pm

banta ko idol ya man guro si Yoyoy Villame hehe.. RIP
Back to top Go down
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:06 am

pamati-i nyo bala ang bonfire pre... may effin double pedal ang last part sang song... ga nganga kami ni pingkaw the other night while drinking and listening to it... du ka weird lang nga all of a sudden may double peds isa ya ka song hehehe...
Back to top Go down
akockarl
Forum Addict
akockarl

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:14 pm

wakeke..
puteks...
kafunny ah..
wakeke..
Back to top Go down
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:05 am

check out sa youtube ang "weekend warrior blues" nga sa myxlive. may drama pa na naggwa xa sa tent before the song starts kag nagkalatumba ang surfboard na props hahaha...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread   The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Marcus Adoro appreciation thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next