EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what is the greatest form of government?

Go down 
+15
kung fu panda
shrimpf
VanS3n
the maMones
ChipSkylark
chuwi
hya
The Spook
britz
Robot J4worsk1
atSai
B
buyong
n|nja08
bata batuta
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bata batuta
bata batuta

what is the greatest form of government? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is the greatest form of government?   what is the greatest form of government? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:05 pm

its not the government...its the people who runs the government....
Back to top Go down
nervegasm
Tambay
nervegasm

PostSubject: Re: what is the greatest form of government?   what is the greatest form of government? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:48 pm

watch zeitgeist and the new one zeitgeist addendum..

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Back to top Go down
http://hotboxrec.blogspot.com
B
B

PostSubject: Re: what is the greatest form of government?   what is the greatest form of government? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:35 pm

owp, bois & gurlz..check this out..it's Ate Gang's take on what our government should be.
http://herscribbles.multiply.com/video/item/12/Jailhouse_RockEd_finally_ang_last_part_teehee

she's a fellow Rock Ed volunteer from Manila..

this vid was taken from Rock Ed ILoilo's Jailhouse RockEd event
last june 6, 2008 at Metal Mania Rock Bar, DIversion Road, Iloilo City..
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
shrimpf
Tambay
shrimpf

PostSubject: Re: what is the greatest form of government?   what is the greatest form of government? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:40 pm

dulum ang vid B..
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: what is the greatest form of government?   what is the greatest form of government? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:49 am

^^senxa..kay tonton atoh dgicam dan..haha..pamatii na lang ang ginabura ni ate gang..medyo tipsy na xa ata dhat tym eh..heeee drunken lol!
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: what is the greatest form of government?   what is the greatest form of government? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:17 am

golf: elite non contact sport

case: tapungulay sa golf

- welcome to the philippines
Back to top Go down
ShaoShit
Tambay
ShaoShit

PostSubject: Re: what is the greatest form of government?   what is the greatest form of government? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:55 am

Form of Government: Anarchy!!!!

the strong shall live and the weak shall die!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wocserver.org/pvp/zapvp.html
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: what is the greatest form of government?   what is the greatest form of government? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:26 pm

shaoshit wrote:
Form of Government: Anarchy!!!!

the strong shall live and the weak shall die!!!

hell yeah! die hippy scums!
Back to top Go down
raylin
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: what is the greatest form of government?   what is the greatest form of government? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:20 pm

..Marshalw is a last option of Goverment..pra kta m desiplina, s naga dumala ina, any form of Goverment m ayo s nagdala lng..Ang Cuba gn embrace mn nla c Fidel Castro..Kta y s culture gd nton nga mga kawatan, pwera lng s iban nga indi or w ay p m dakpan..
....Pilion n lng naton ang lesser evil ky amo nm gd na..w ay g bag o, g dugang lng guid.. cheers cheers cheers cheers Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
casper
Tambay
casper

PostSubject: Re: what is the greatest form of government?   what is the greatest form of government? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:33 pm

democratic gid. ang present form of government ta ang the best. ang mismanagement lang ang problima kag mga investors para mag nami man ang iloilo kag mag dako ang income.
Back to top Go down
kung fu panda
Visitor
kung fu panda

PostSubject: Re: what is the greatest form of government?   what is the greatest form of government? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:13 am

kung my tawo nga mka lead saton nga tarung kg my politikal will,ayus ayus gd ni!...ara n man ang gobyerno ta...kinanglan ta nlng hardcore nga mpadalagan!

nature n gd n ya sng pinoi nga nd mgpadikta!...we r a freedom lovin' people!...kng my diktador ta...one way or the other may m rebel gd n ya!...guerra mn na japon kg dugang nga gamo!

pwo kng my ma abot nga lider in a democratic manner that can change the way the goverment is run!...dra n ta mka angkun sng isa k progresibo nga society!

o_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the greatest form of government?   what is the greatest form of government? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is the greatest form of government?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3