EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Philippines ruled the 2008 junksound awards!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

Philippines ruled the 2008 junksound awards!!! Empty
PostSubject: Philippines ruled the 2008 junksound awards!!!   Philippines ruled the 2008 junksound awards!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:09 pm

yeah peeps!!! tnx for supporting our local bands here in the P.I. most of them won...

our friends in Typecast won the best guitar band category (much thanks to those who voted for them!!!)

here are the other winners... almost 90% of the awards went to the philippines... now we can be proud of something else aside from manny pacquiao hehehe...

Urbandub- best group

Faspitch-- best live act

Drip- best electronic/ fusion

Nyctinasty- best breakthrough artist

Swissy- best artist

Taken by cars- album of the year

Chicosci- most popular

Rivermaya- for dreamy sundays award
Back to top Go down
shijin123
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Philippines ruled the 2008 junksound awards!!!   Philippines ruled the 2008 junksound awards!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:43 pm

All kinds of Replica handbags and Replica watches with fashionable styles and excellent quality in the market. Replica handbags and watches have difference quality grades because of the difference on the price. It is well known to us that you will receive what you paid for. It is impossible to buy a first-class with a very low price. Even though many of them have the same appearance, they are not the same level in quality. Rolex replica watches with graceful taste and exquisite workmanship are the vital points for people to choose. A series of Breitling replica watches with top level quality at very reasonable prices. It is really not a bad thing for you if you pamper yourself sometimes by buying what you really love. It can be considered as an inspiring way to improve yourself. If you are a Bvlgari replica watches fan, I guess you will be very exciting when you see our marvelous replica Bvlgari watches. Everyone want to choose watches which will actually show their character and taste. Hublot replica watches with unique and fashion designs can really make you different with others. As I see, Chopard replica watches are more suitable people who loves simple. When you are choosing gifts for yourself ,please don’t forget to buy something beautiful for your family. Designer handbags are the everlasting best gifts for women. Nothing is impossible if you put your heart into it, you can get your Louis Vuitton replica through your unremtting efforts. The newest styles of Hermes handbags get a fall in the price. Limited edition styles are keeping giving your surprises. Integrate purchase can surely get more discounts. Select one style of Balenciaga handbags is a very wise idea in the end of the year. For further more details of our Burberry handbags and Gucci handbags, welcome to visit our site to consult us.
Back to top Go down
incubus32
Forum Addict
incubus32

PostSubject: Re: Philippines ruled the 2008 junksound awards!!!   Philippines ruled the 2008 junksound awards!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:05 pm

^ DITO PA NAGBENTA AMFEFE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philippines ruled the 2008 junksound awards!!!   Philippines ruled the 2008 junksound awards!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philippines ruled the 2008 junksound awards!!!
Page 1 of 1