EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008

Go down 
+10
the maMones
Robot J4worsk1
ShaoShit
LèXisCorè
IndusGoth
porkandbeans
nervegasm
atSai
n|nja08
reymundo
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
reymundo
Thread Reader
reymundo

MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 Empty
PostSubject: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:37 pm

hello!

pls do share with us YOUR top five movies of 2008

here are mine:

5. Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - Sometimes, you feel like this was sort of a Lord of the Rings Lite. But come to think of it, this one was even a bit more violent than the Rings. Because no matter what slaughter they do in Rings, all they slaughter are Orcs. In Caspian, we see kids slaughter armies of humans. The Pevensies can give Conan the Barbarian a run for his money on this one. KICKASS!

4. Hellboy II: The Golden Army - You gotta love HELLBOY, the anti-hero who also happens to be a cool fun dude, who loves cats. The second movie which has more fantasy creatures and creepy monsters, is actually one that is also a big bag of fun, action and adventure.

3. James Bond: Quantum of Solace - Darker and more realistic, JAMES BOND is back. Not your tatay's James Bond who is a bit of a misogynistic arrogant prick. THIS James Bond is closer to what an intelligence agent/government assassin is like. Sure, he's also a womanizer. But that doesnt mean he gets to sleep with each and every hot chick he meets. In this movie he doesnt even get to sleep with THE main hot chick.

2. John Rambo - There may be an exercise of bias here. RAMBO was my one of my childhood action heroes after all. Even though Rambo 3 was a bit lousy, this is one, this 4th Rambo movie redeems the Rambo series. Stallone shows off that he is an excellent film director. The action here is more realistic than any of the previous Rambo movies, and comes back more to the FIRST BLOOD tone, but never does choose to disregard or even forget the existence of 2 & the movie also manages to bring to the audiences attention the relevant topic that is the violence that occurs in Burma. JOHN RAMBO (a.k.a. "Rambo 4" or just "Rambo") may not be for all audiences because of its brutal, ultra-realistic violence. What I also love that the hero here is a kickass senior citizen who can still manage to strike terror into the hearts of evil men.

1. The Dark Knight - I need not explain why this is NUMERO UNO. The movie considered to be THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE. And yes, this movie is BETTER THAN SEX, according to the site spill.com and i do agree with that position. This is the movie is what all geeks and Batman fanatics have been waiting for. A comicbook movie made seriously.. so serious that it feels like its worthy of an Academy Award.

for more movie stuff pls check out

http://justanotherfilmjunkie.blogspot.com/

thanks!
Back to top Go down
n|nja08
n|nja08

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:07 pm

awww!!!!!

hmmmm....

1. HELLBOY II

2. TRANSFORMERS

3. IRONMAN

4. DARK KNIGHT

5. WALL-e hahahaha

Banghead
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/joiunnoticed
atSai
Tambay
atSai

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:02 pm

1. 88 minutes - i like the manipulation and stratagems involved in the movie.

2. religulous - derived from the words RELIGION and RIDICULOUS. it's a documentary film about religions, mainly about Christianity. Bill Maher, who is famous for being a critic of politics & religion, talks about his views regarding religions. he went to other countries to ask different religion sects the questions that has been running in the minds of many skeptics, which also included him.

3. eagle eye - when technology gone bad, i think there's another film similar to this

4. twilight - wala gd ko nanamian sa whole story k matyagan ko daw may kulang, ahahhhaha! i like this film because isog k bella, whahahahahha, bal an ya ngd bampira c edward, nga pwede siya kaonon anytime, ga tabid man siya japun! hahahahaha! lab gid tuud ah

5. wall-e - love story sng robots. cute² sa ila. differences were set aside.
Back to top Go down
nervegasm
Tambay
nervegasm

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://hotboxrec.blogspot.com
nervegasm
Tambay
nervegasm

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:15 pm

MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 The_jo10

01. dark knight

02. quantum solace

03. zack and miri

04. fanboy

05. be kind rewind

runner ups iron man, hulk, speed racer, 21( bakod ang ost), The Happening, The Counterfeiters, The Wrestler, Shine a Light (the stones), Ride the sky(fallen skate vid.hahaha), Fully Flared and final flare(hehehe..lakai/girl skatevid). bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
reymundo
Thread Reader
reymundo

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:51 pm

saiasive wrote:

2. religulous - derived from the words RELIGION and RIDICULOUS. it's a documentary film about religions, mainly about Christianity. Bill Maher, who is famous for being a critic of politics & religion, talks about his views regarding religions. he went to other countries to ask different religion sects the questions that has been running in the minds of many skeptics, which also included him.

YEAH... iv also been looking for this movie. try ko pa sa torrent. controversial gd ni. grabe gd ni epekto sa mga religious community diri sa Pinas kun makita nila
Back to top Go down
porkandbeans
Tambay
porkandbeans

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:04 pm

Hellboy 2

Transporter 3

Iron Man

Kung Fu Panda

Dark Knight
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:27 pm

lima lng?

hehe..

Wall E - Eeevaaahhh?? Eeeevaahhh?? Eeevahhhh!!

You Don't Mess with the Zohan - "I like to style... heeerrrrr..."

Street Kings - bang! bang!!! bang bang bang!!!

Iron Man - AWE-some!

The Incredible Hulk - way much better than the 1st one...

.... ara man ang transformers... damo2 lang gid...
Back to top Go down
nervegasm
Tambay
nervegasm

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:57 am

ay lipat ko.. pineapple express pa gid gali..heheheh! yosi yosi yosi yosi yosi
Back to top Go down
atSai
Tambay
atSai

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:05 am

OT

@reymundo

oh yeah, i doubt nga ipakita na nila sa big screen..

OnT

zohan and zack & miri for #6 & #7 respectively! haha! sugpon lng, k daw damu nami dan.. hehe.. ironman, 21..

disco disco mml
Back to top Go down
LèXisCorè
Forum Addict
LèXisCorè

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:30 am

1.Transformers
2.Tropic Thunder
3.Zohan
4.Iron man(cya guro superhero pina ka dugay mag ilis ahaahha)
5.Dark knight
Back to top Go down
https://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg179/heavenpeace17/
ShaoShit
Tambay
ShaoShit

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:51 am

ari champion sa tanan hu a...

lawsi transporter 3 gin lantaw ko sng pag pista sa Housing... tae la pulos nga sini ga dugang hubug ko pag lantaw ko sina a
Back to top Go down
http://www.wocserver.org/pvp/zapvp.html
porkandbeans
Tambay
porkandbeans

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:15 pm

nami-an ko naya..kay si jason statham macho. cute pa.! sino na imo sa you tube si buwaya ??? yuck!!! hahahahhahahaa
Back to top Go down
ShaoShit
Tambay
ShaoShit

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:25 pm

nami working boys e hahahha tito vic and joey... hahahha movie of the century sa pinoy movies
Back to top Go down
http://www.wocserver.org/pvp/zapvp.html
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:03 pm

MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 Medium_simplejack

di man gid kaladlawan ang movie pru ari di paborito ko nga line halin sa movie this year.

"I'm a lead farmer, motherfucker" kirk lazarus in tropic thunder

I'll definitely download Dark Knight when it comes out on DVD
Back to top Go down
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:40 am

dark knight

choke

zohan

eagle eye

tropic thunder
Back to top Go down
nervegasm
Tambay
nervegasm

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:22 am

saiasive wrote:
OT

OnT

zohan and zack & miri for #6 & #7 respectively! haha! sugpon lng, k daw damu nami dan.. hehe.. ironman, 21..

disco disco mml

yeap.. indeed.. damo nami gid man... like sang 07.. damo gid. nami..."control.. i'm not there..etc.."

bakod man to.... coffee
Back to top Go down
chuwi
Tambay
chuwi

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:56 am

BATMAN - DARK KNIGHT

WANTED
Back to top Go down
http://www.shuwee.multiply.com
casper
Tambay
casper

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:07 pm

@ chuwi astig gid man ang wanted

Bangkok dangerous, eagle eye, next, taken
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:01 pm

Wu. The Story of The Wu-tang Clan

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:34 am

not in order:

1. cloverfield - namian ko ah..basta namian lang ko sang pelikula maskin sakit sa ulo. daw astigmatism ni robin padilla

2. ploning - cuyo!! pamatay!!!

3. sorry duwa lang guid ang nadumduman ko nga natanaw ko sang 2008 nga nami...
Back to top Go down
LèXisCorè
Forum Addict
LèXisCorè

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:16 am

@casper

ahaha taken astig2x nga tatay...kung mu na kuntra ko d ko mang angal ahahah!
Back to top Go down
https://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg179/heavenpeace17/
reymundo
Thread Reader
reymundo

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:30 pm

i dont wana sound suplado or rude (sorry if i do)
but Transformers was actually 2007

Smile
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:41 am

Nick & Norahs Infinite Playlist pa gle

para sakon daw High Fidelity para sa miley cyrus generation. so if you wanna mack that chick with the cool hair kg gasuksok graphic tees & high tops. watch this with her. and maybe just maybe may chansa pa ang loser ass mo mka score haha
Back to top Go down
casper
Tambay
casper

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:24 am

@ lex - gani man mabalda lang ta kun muna kontrahun ta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008   MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOVIES: YOUR top Five Movies of the Year 2008
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next