EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM ) Empty
PostSubject: FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM )   FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:29 am

SAN FRANCISCO- Matt Rome and Wilfred Galila, students from the Art Institute of California, are vying for the top spot in Current TV’s Nikon Coolpix S60 ad campaign contest. The winning entry will be voted by viewers at the website and will be used as the official campaign of Nikon for the Coolpix S60.

The dynamic duo’s submission is entitled “From San Francisco With Love,” a story of a young spy, Agent 000, who attempts espionage with the Coolpix S60 but is stopped short by the well seasoned and experienced Agent 666, who is able to take off with the camera. The tables have turned on Agent 000, who is unaware of how desirable this camera could be.

“As film makers, we were drawn to the Coolpix S60 for its unique features such as the touch screen LCD monitor, enhanced Face Recognition, and in-camera retouch, among many others,” says Rome, who produced the ad. “Along with the S60’s cooler and more stylish features, we created a new look for Nikon that will change the landscape of contemporary advertising with a thriller style Nikon ad. Wilfred and I have removed all of the ad gimmicks and replaced them with a cinematic scene that is dramatically intriguing from start to finish.”

Currently, their ad is ranked at #17 out of 594 submissions. “We started at the 50’s and it’s amazing how we climbed at 17,” exclaims Galila, director of the 30-second ad. “It would be great if our entry could at least make it to the top 5. The winner will be chosen out of the top 5 ads and will also be aired on Current TV.”

We are asking for your help and support by kindly taking a few minutes of your time to create an account at Current TV and vote for “From San Francisco With Love.” You can view the ad and vote at this link: http://current.com/items/89535174/from_san_francisco_with_love.htm

ABOUT THE FILM MAKERS:

Matt Rome has created a trailer for the San Francisco Underground Short Film Festival and was recently chosen as a screener for the 2009 San Francisco Jewish Film Festival. He has also written for Landmarkafterdark.com a website that caters to the Bay Area’s Landmark Theatres midnight movie series. He anticipates a Spring 2010 graduation at the Art Institute of California – San Francisco.

Born, raised and cultured in Iloilo City, Wilfred Galila is hovering above the thin line between good and evil and is in constant pursuit for the understanding of the human condition and man’s place in the cosmos. He does cinematography, photography and lighting for film and theater, occasionally directs and dabbles in art and music. He is currently back in school at the Art Institute of California – San Francisco to download more information that will be used in perfecting his craft.

*Please support Wilfred on his project. He is a friend of mine, a former NU jock, and part of our outfit Hotbox Records RP.

Last edited by The Spook on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eksenailoilo.forumakers.com
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

PostSubject: Re: FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM )   FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:21 pm

I would really appreciate it if you guys go and vote for his video....

And also, he is from Iloilo... So we should be proud of the fact that maybe someday, we might have a director based in the states that hails from this little city of ours....
Back to top Go down
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM )   FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:59 am

yeah yeah yeah!!! let's vote for wilfred!!!

vote na!!! vote na!!! vote na!!! vote na!!!
Back to top Go down
nervegasm
Tambay
nervegasm

PostSubject: Re: FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM )   FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM ) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:48 am

go go go.. mayad na!
Back to top Go down
http://hotboxrec.blogspot.com
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

PostSubject: Re: FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM )   FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:05 pm

Wilfred made it into the top 5.

Thank you to all who voted.....

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM )   FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:29 pm

teh ano ang next kay na top 5 xa??...may vote pa???
Back to top Go down
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

PostSubject: Re: FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM )   FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:57 pm

pili-an sng Nikon kun cno kwaon nila para sa ad sng camera...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM )   FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FROM SAN FRANCISCO WITH LOVE! ( SHORT FILM )
Page 1 of 1