EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos....

Go down 
+4
bata batuta
think logic
B
VanS3n
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maldito
Maldito

Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos....   Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Vanseen Im sure u dont remember me anymore. ha ha ha. The last henna you made for me was about 2006 I think during dinagyang. It was a tribal chuva on my wrist. Ha ha ha. Yeah, I remember that you are drunk when you did the design to me, fortunately daw tarong man ang pagkahimo. ah ha ha. Diin Kioks niyo sa Dinagyang? Might come over when I go home there this dinagyang. urock
Back to top Go down
VanS3n
Tambay
VanS3n

PostSubject: Re: Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos....   Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:36 pm

Maldito wrote:
Vanseen Im sure u dont remember me anymore. ha ha ha. The last henna you made for me was about 2006 I think during dinagyang. It was a tribal chuva on my wrist. Ha ha ha. Yeah, I remember that you are drunk when you did the design to me, fortunately daw tarong man ang pagkahimo. ah ha ha. Diin Kioks niyo sa Dinagyang? Might come over when I go home there this dinagyang. urock

ahaha.. I don't have a kiosk for Dinagyang.. priority will be photography.. XD XD.. but am not really sure yet...

ahaha.. I am always drunk during Dinagyang.. LOL!.. since most of my henna works are in exchange for a bottle or two of beer.. ahahahaha

I will be preparing henna for Dinagyang.. but I don't think I will be doing henna full time the whole event... might make a few works on friends.. but am not really planning to stay in a kiosk and work on henna for the whole dinagyang event...
Back to top Go down
http://iloilounderground.com
Maldito
Maldito

PostSubject: Re: Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos....   Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:54 pm

Too bad. Gamay ma lang ang ciudad ah. Hapos ka man lang pangitaon. Ihuntingon ka gid namon. Ha ha ha. Ill try my luck to bump on you sometimes sa dinagyang. Besides damo man ta common friends nga mga taga cpu ah. Ask ko lang sila. Bsta mapahimo ko! ahahhaa
Back to top Go down
chuwi
Tambay
chuwi

PostSubject: Re: Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos....   Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:30 pm

@vans3n: ako man nong!!! haha.. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.shuwee.multiply.com
VanS3n
Tambay
VanS3n

PostSubject: Re: Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos....   Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:29 am

@Maldito
wehehe... basi i whore sang camera ko ang attention ko.. since I will be with LomoIloilo most likely for the whole event.. and we have friends from Manila and other places na coming over here.. members of Digital Photographer Philippines, Pinoy Photography and LomoManila... most likely I will be with them... for this year, I am most likely to secure photographer pass sa judging areas.. so lavan sa morning, shoot2x... but sa afternoon, might be free to work on hennas..

@Chuwi
days before Dinagyang lang ah.. ahahahaha.. daw sako gid abi if sa main events..
Back to top Go down
VanS3n
Tambay
VanS3n

PostSubject: Re: Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos....   Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos.... - Page 2 243423342
ubra ko sa left arm ko sang Dinagyang...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos....   Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body Art -- body paintings and henna tattoos....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2