EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do the reggae, do the reggae

Go down 
+10
atSai
chuwi
hya
the maMones
The Spook
bata batuta
SpaceCore
B
Robot J4worsk1
kic1014
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
natas
Visitor
natas

Do the reggae, do the reggae - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the reggae, do the reggae   Do the reggae, do the reggae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:09 am

reggae is an island music...where u belong,.it's a homegrown culture traditions music and lifestyle where u living in,that express the roots of your island ..like in cebu what budoy does to sing his own cebuano reggae syle novelty songs,.original sigbin-a animal only found in cebu...he sings the origins of their land and trademark and cultures /traditions what is all about...other they hve their own reggae island vibe of visayas songs,bdjao songs,igorot,ethnic is meant it in one island and one music and that is reggae...in jamaica reggae is a spriritual message of songs fighting against ism and skism and corrupts gov't to build up a strong power of message of reggaae dat reggae icon does bob marley,.. he spread the reggae music is the message of jah pipol in struggling jamaica thru peace,love and unity.......dis is my knowledge about reggae that i can share it to my fellow ilonggos....Jay Natas Alive!
Back to top Go down

Do the reggae, do the reggae
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2