EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VanS3n
Tambay
VanS3n

Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery   Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:34 pm

Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery N55692928820_9474

Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn)
Screening time: 5:30 pm, 9:00 pm
ON Creative Production
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 at 5:30pm - Thursday, March 19, 2009 at 12:30am
Red Steakhouse and Gallery
Smallville Commercial Complex Diversion Road
Iloilo City

---------------------------------------------
FILM TITLE: PANUDLAK (Welcoming the Dawn)
DIRECTOR: Ray Defante Gibraltar

Have you planted rice?
This is the recurring question in the film PANUDLAK (Welcoming the Dawn), a documentary on the lives of Filipino volunteers Debbie Satentes and Manuel Reyes in Cambodia under VSO Bahaginan, an international development charity.
As other casts try to answer the said question, Satentes and Reyes come into a realization that the act of their volunteerism in two separate districts of a foreign country is likened to the process of planting rice.
Like those farmers, both volunteers also remark that the time and effort they have exerted, as well as their frustrations and successes, can be associated to Panudlak, the Hiligaynon term for beliefs and rituals in the Western Visayan Region of the Philippines done by farmers to ensure good harvest.
In the end, the two express that they indeed have contributed development in the communities they have served. No matter how big or small the changes are, Satentes’ and Reyes’ passion towards volunteerism shows that they are the modern farmers this world needs.
Back to top Go down
http://iloilounderground.com
bata batuta
bata batuta

Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery   Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:13 pm

is ithis for free??
Back to top Go down
casper
Tambay
casper

PostSubject: Re: Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery   Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:11 pm

hmmmm. open for all?
Back to top Go down
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

PostSubject: Re: Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery   Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:27 pm

daw mayo ni haw...

vansen, si ray na nga nag mowelfund sang una?
Back to top Go down
https://eksenailoilo.forumakers.com
imul
Thread Reader
imul

PostSubject: Re: Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery   Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:35 pm

FREE SCREENING nakasulat hu. hehehe
Back to top Go down
VanS3n
Tambay
VanS3n

PostSubject: Re: Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery   Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:58 pm

free screening.. and open for all.. kad2 lang kamo

@The Spook
not sure.. but si Ray Gibraltar na ang ni Oskie sa other documentaries nya namely "Hupa" and "Syokoy"
Back to top Go down
http://iloilounderground.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery   Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panudlak (Welcoming the Dawn) Free Screening at Red Steakhouse and Gallery
Page 1 of 1