EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.

Go down 
+10
jhamiefloatie
nervegasm
IndusGoth
B
digitalcyco
casper
bata batuta
SpaceCore
n|nja08
Crap the world
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Crap the world
Thread Reader
Crap the world

what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. Empty
PostSubject: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:36 am

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
n|nja08
n|nja08

what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:44 am

aw.... hmmmm....

scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/joiunnoticed
SpaceCore
Forum Addict
SpaceCore

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:46 am

hmmm the best answer would be.... BOTH yosi spin
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:03 am

aw! ka brilliant sa imo...sabat ko both man...
Back to top Go down
casper
Tambay
casper

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:54 am

may ara man situation nga bands make the scene weak kag ang scene gapa weak sa mga bands. ambot ah. basi both man.
Back to top Go down
digitalcyco
Forum Addict
digitalcyco

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:07 am

its the recession and financial crisis that makes everyone weak! mahal maski magbakal string ka gtara subong.
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:02 am

^^yep..ang budget pa guid..no moolah, no gig. ahaha
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:06 pm

money makes the world go round...

people without money = no audience in gigs

audience with no gigs = no profit for production groups

production groups with no profit = no gigs

simple...

life is give and take....

so for me... BOTH.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nervegasm
Tambay
nervegasm

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:30 am

what they said.. both..
Back to top Go down
http://hotboxrec.blogspot.com
jhamiefloatie
Tambay
jhamiefloatie

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:10 pm

BOTH man sabat ku.. tsakto nga sabat ni ya.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://flavors.me/jhamiefloatie
Ugly-Caco
Ugly-Caco

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:34 am

Ako ya strong, indi weak. Kamo yaw? what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. Bananalama
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:29 am

din mo na gin kwa ang gif na man? hehehe
Back to top Go down
Ugly-Caco
Ugly-Caco

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:01 pm

IndusGoth wrote:
din mo na gin kwa ang gif na man? hehehe
Sa Heroscapers.com. Gin search ko sa forum "weird smileys." Hehehe

So tell me Indus...are you weak? Or are you strong like me?
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:46 pm

i am strong! gadammit! nyehehe!!
Back to top Go down
britz
Forum Addict
britz

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:43 pm

..as long nga may crowd, especially fanatics, and bands with great music, strong strong gd na ang scene..

..and oh, funds hihi mml
Back to top Go down
http://www.stillbritz.multiply.com
ay_lab_to_sleep
ay_lab_to_sleep

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:17 pm

indus ur so very smart... and very very strong also...whahaha....

c uglycaco idol...gpangabu,..haha... kilala tka..ahahaha
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:56 pm

duklon ko anay si Caco, isa lng kami di ka linya pulungkuan namon sa opisina oh... haha
Back to top Go down
Ugly-Caco
Ugly-Caco

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:55 am

Studies show that 80's power ballad airing radio stations may cause depletion of cultural brain cells thus imbecilizes the already moronic mainstream. I hope for the day that the Iloilo mainstream will be elevated to plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:25 am

^^hahaha...
Back to top Go down
akockarl
Forum Addict
akockarl

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:09 pm

sa isa ka gig, not all bands make the scene weak..pro may ara..
but when a band nga daw nami na ang matukar..it makes the scene lively..

may ara mn nga anng scene ang gpaweak sa band..

for example..
magulan nga me gig..
daw kaluya gd man..

wel..

BOTH MAN Q A
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:53 am

preho man na guro nga nag tukar ang Sandwich sa Goth Night no?? ehehe
Back to top Go down
akockarl
Forum Addict
akockarl

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:18 pm

aahaaaha..
precisely..

preho man na nga nagtukar ang TLJ sa metal nyts sa mc's b4...
ahaha..
cla lg lain..
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:08 am

hehehe...

la man guro malain da..

po daw ka balik-awot no? ahaha..

preho sng una pag Friday Blaze... daw 2003 to bla mong or 2004... lipat na ko... ara kami sa gwa, then may nag sulod nga lalaki, pirde ya pa si Flo Rida kag si Pharell sa porma.. haha...

bati-an gid namon nag hambal ang isa ka laki nga "Oh? Disco derby meg??"

ehehe...

po para lng ni guro sa mga gig/battle nga scene... wattabout the whole picture? Smile
Back to top Go down
akockarl
Forum Addict
akockarl

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:26 pm

it doesn't matter man dba kung whoever mn na ang magkad2 sa gig..
wat matters most are the bands..?
damu n q nakita nga mga hip hop sa isa ka gig..
daw nde man lain lantawun..

points of view q lg
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:18 pm

la man malain da... gigs are open man to everyone... maayo gni nga makita mo sila nga ara man da...

like sng isa ka leg sng Play for Pay namon sng una sa 012... kibot kami nga damo2 MO2 peeps nga ara... hehe... kag bintaha pa kay upod man sng mga laki ang mga baye... BWAHAHAHAAHA!!!

amo na namian gid ko mag tukar ang Twice A Week bala nga banda... nyahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.   what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think on this? is it the bands that makes the scene weak. Or is it the scene that makes the bands weak.
Page 1 of 1