EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.

Go down 
+7
wrecker
n|nja08
nervegasm
bigmeat
Robot J4worsk1
CharlieBrown
Crap the world
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Crap the world
Thread Reader
Crap the world

Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. Empty
PostSubject: Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.   Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:34 pm

Unahan ko ah.

Drive letter.

Disme.

The monthly period.

On through march

Diet of worms
Back to top Go down
CharlieBrown
Forum Addict
CharlieBrown

Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.   Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:46 pm

CandyFlip
OTM
Liberty Jam
Monster Kill
Armor(gling isa lng ni xa)
farao
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.   Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:51 pm

tanan nga gaubra ila kanta may chance gid na ah hehe.. bsi wla lng ta kabalo

pero ang mga wala na gatukar teh wala na guro chansa haha
Back to top Go down
Crap the world
Thread Reader
Crap the world

PostSubject: Re: Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.   Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:53 pm

@Robot J4worsk1: Tsakto tsakto. Pero gamay lng gd ang may dedikasyon just like this bands eh. well neways still respect yer opinion. peace. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bigmeat
Thread Reader
bigmeat

PostSubject: Re: Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.   Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:11 pm

hmmm..bsta ang my dedication gd a..kpin pa ang ga compo..
compo nlng kulang sa monster kill..hehe..

OTM
Diet of Worms
The liberty Jam
Candyflip

ang dw swabe gd..kulang lng ta d push..recording studio daun..supporta nlng gd kulang
Back to top Go down
nervegasm
Tambay
nervegasm

PostSubject: Re: Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.   Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:00 am

tanan may tsansa ah...heheh.. pero..armor gid akon.. Folktronica.. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://hotboxrec.blogspot.com
n|nja08
n|nja08

PostSubject: Re: Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.   Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:07 am

tanan ko nga migo nga banda nila my mga compo.. hehehe
cheers

OT:

pro my bands man nga iban nga makita mona ablilidad nila biskan ga.cover pa lang.. para sakon moni naman ciguro mga balantay kung maka pa.gwa sila sang ila originals.. hehe Very Happy

like:

copula,.. or nu naman ngalan nila subong.. hehe..

factory overhead

monsterkill

kg damo pa potentials... hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/joiunnoticed
Crap the world
Thread Reader
Crap the world

PostSubject: Re: Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.   Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:09 am

@joi. damp pagd man d nami na bands sa iloilo. kulang lng gd dungan. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
n|nja08
n|nja08

PostSubject: Re: Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.   Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:16 am

^^^ yeah... pro ok lang na... ciguro someday mabatian ta naman ila originals... para more energy mas happy... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.   Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:11 am

enjoi ur ninja wrote:
^^^ yeah... pro ok lang na... ciguro someday mabatian ta naman ila originals... para more energy mas happy... cheers cheers cheers

ahay tigulang nagid ta joi no? hahaha.. kaya nyo na mga kids ah hahaha
Back to top Go down
wrecker
wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.   Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:17 am

basta mi compo na nami. ndi man kinanlan na lain gd xa dapat sa iban clase na kanta.
compo+sense ah.

Tambay
casper

PostSubject: Re: Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.   Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:04 am

anu namin mo nga top? kun namin mo nga top diri sa iloilo. they are already on top siguro. total sadya man sila sa mga ginapang ubra nila.
btw ang akun ya kun on top gid man nga ma gwa diri sa iloilo.
mjah
diet of wormz
monthly period
childrens playgound
Back to top Go down
digitalcyco
Forum Addict
digitalcyco

PostSubject: Re: Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.   Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:06 am

candy plip

o ti em

DOW

TMP
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.   Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:14 am

basta ang may original compo..aprub guid!! Wink

so far..sa subong..hmmmm

the liberty jam
nail scarred hands
the monthly period

urock
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
n|nja08
n|nja08

PostSubject: Re: Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.   Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Quote :

ahay tigulang nagid ta joi no? hahaha.. kaya nyo na mga kids ah hahaha

hahahaha..... gani²,..
Back to top Go down
Mao1919
Forum Addict
Mao1919

PostSubject: Re: Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.   Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:02 am

uy joi salamat gin mention mo band namon... hahaha...

top 5 ko gid

OTM (lss ko sometimes sng "walls apart" kag na jam kun gisa ka banda namon, hahaha)
PCK (may album ko nila)
Liberty Jam (may style sila nga lain eh)
IMO (grabe nga banda, idol ko gid ang bassist)
Forgetting Lesley (uhm daw new formed band, daw mayo man ila chemistry)

Honorable Mentions
Twice a week (idol ko ang drummer, hehehe)
Shudifu (mayo sabayon)
MJAH (grabe nga banda, wala ko may mahambal. idol ko pag jam ni wolf sa ila sng dinagyang)

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.magiciloilo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.   Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name 5 bands here in Iloilo whom you think has the chance in making it to the top.
Page 1 of 1