EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory

Go down 
+3
atSai
ShaoShit
sakiM
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sakiM
Thread Reader
sakiM

Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory Empty
PostSubject: Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory   Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:54 pm

From the mystery religions of ancient Egypt to the Zionist role in 9/11, "Ring Of Power" unrevises 4000 years of revisionist human history with never - before - seen revelations. "Ring Of Power" puzzles together the pieces of a giant puzzle into one BIG PICTURE documentary series. The Producer is an experienced, award winning documentary filmmaker who, as a child, learned that her father was a member of the secretive cult of Freemasonry. She recalls many arguments between her parents over her father's secret meetings and the exclusion of women from the brotherhood. The Masonic ring that her father wore had been passed down from father to son over the generations. When she asked her father about the meaning of the letter "G" and the compass and square on his ring, she got no response. As an adult, she decided to investigate. That investigation grew into four years of intensive research into the identity and history of the diabolical globalists who she calls the "Ring Of Power". Their goal is one World Empire and one world ruler. Episode I: 9/11 THE UNTOLD STORY (38 min.) Half the world believes Muslims were responsible for 9/11. The other half believes Israeli Zionists were responsible. Who’s right? Episode II: HIDDEN EMPIRE (22 min.) The world’s most powerful empire is not the U.S.A. It is an empire that insiders call “Empire Of The City”. Episode III: TRAIL OF THE PHARAOHS (25 min.) Did the Biblical Abraham really live to be 175? Did Moses really turn staffs into snakes and rivers into blood? Episode IV: GOD AND THE QUEEN (30 min.) Genealogy charts show that British and French royalty are descendants of Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ. Is it true? Episode V: ALL THE QUEEN’S MEN (22 min.) How rich and powerful is Queen Elizabeth II?

READ MORE ABOUT RING OF POWER
Back to top Go down
http://stillpixel.blogspot.com
sakiM
Thread Reader
sakiM

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory   Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:20 pm

ABOUT NI sa NEW WORLD ORDER sheyt..
Back to top Go down
sakiM
Thread Reader
sakiM

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory   Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:48 am

Back to top Go down
ShaoShit
Tambay
ShaoShit

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory   Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:56 am

hahahahah mau ah... pero IMO sala na ila pag document... ang Triangle ang pinka ka stable na form eh, amo na guru nga damo2 nga tau ga bilid sa shape sng triangle... ang sqaure d stable, lantawa bla mga infrastructures my shape ka triangle halin sa buildings to machines
Back to top Go down
http://www.wocserver.org/pvp/zapvp.html
atSai
Tambay
atSai

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory   Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:42 pm

i believe some parts of the documentary are true. gamay lng dan nabal an ko about masons, hehe. kag grabe gd man ang infiltration sng mga masonic symbols or masons sa mga buildings around the world, bsan ang iban ang mga churches dalahig man.

ang sa $1-bill, Novus Ordo Seclorum - wala maintindihan ni Roosevelt kung ano meaning sina, bsan ako gne pg una ko basa wala man ko ka inchindi.
Novus Ordo Seclorum or New Secular Order, wala man lng na notice sng iban nga tawo ni Roosevelt or bal an nila but they kept it to themselves coz masons sila?
"the Great Seal".
Christian nation ang US yet they still use/have that money. gntago ko gd ang $1, k siling ko souvenir, basi islan sng states ila $1! hehehe..
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory   Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:15 pm

lantawon ko pa na ang documentary ah..

pero may nabal-an man ko gamay pag lantaw ko National Treasure 1 and 2

kag may nabasahan ko nga libro nga daw amo na nga topic ang gin tackle... lipat ko galing sang title eh...

the best nga cospiracy theory?

ari oh...

http://www.cracked.com/blog/is-google-covering-up-atlantis/

hehe...
Back to top Go down
SpaceCore
Forum Addict
SpaceCore

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory   Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:21 am

the sun is the center of our solar system... the hell i care

yosi yosi yosi
Back to top Go down
sakiM
Thread Reader
sakiM

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory   Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:54 pm

down na ang economy... some say manipulated na na sang NWO hehehe
Back to top Go down
jdillakruz
Thread Reader
jdillakruz

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory   Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:43 pm

conspiracy gd mn...pati c jay-z gagamit sg triangle or pyramid nga sign ky miyembro mn xa sg secret society sg mga mason..mga antichrist man na cla kuno amu na gnaproclaim ya lawas ya as god ky cla na garule gs2 ya tawgun xa jayhova daw jehovah bla meaning god..triangle ginagamit ni jay-z nga sign kag kung mkita mo sa iban ya nga pictures kaygnaalign ya na ang triangle sa left eye ya..amu na ang sa video nga parte sa eye da bla...

ROC BOYS IN THE BUILDING TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory   Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:58 am

jdillacruz. diamonds in the sky? hahahahaha cheers cheers dw naguba nman sila sbong? damon dash namigado na knu hehe

satirical nga kanta parte sa mga nazis kg nwo. suya ko sa mga nazis. ardcore ni gleng kanta hehe

Back to top Go down
jdillakruz
Thread Reader
jdillakruz

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory   Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:41 am

way na c damon dash sa rockafella e...c jayz na lang na gapadalagan xa na lang na manggaranun..amu mn gypon ang sign....

roc boys in the building tonight...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory   Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ring of Power - Conspiracy Theory
Page 1 of 1