EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Iloilo Music Experience

Go down 
+3
bata batuta
casper
phrygianpunk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
phrygianpunk
phrygianpunk

The Iloilo Music Experience Empty
PostSubject: The Iloilo Music Experience   The Iloilo Music Experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:29 am

I was at Iloilo last January 22-26 and I must say that the music / band scene in there is very much alive! Twisted Evil

My first stop was at the Headtone Music Launch at the former 012. There was a crowd present and I was swamped by lots of bands in different genres. It was also cool to see some people wearing their TOD band shirts... Laughing Some of the bands that stuck in my memory are Diet of Wormz, Six Pounder, a band that played slipknot covers and another that played Lamb of God material(Monsterkill??) and that band ...Prodigy Of Eve... Talk about drinking 'til the wee hours of the morning...

The following afternoon I was walking aroud the city and found a group of bands playing a few streets away from the provincial capitol. I grabbed a beer and hung out for a while. I caught some downtime later in the hotel and my companions brought me to one of the food kiosks in the streets to eat. (..and drink!) We scurried on to Metal Mania (where we played during the last siege tour) to catch some local bands and Oremuz! We got to ShelSyd afterwards and have another round of drinks. I was already stuck so I decided to call it a night.

I woke up late the following day and met up at SM City to do some pasalubong shopping. Back to the hotel ,rest and then out again. We found ourselves back at Metal Mania where I managed to jam with the band that was playing. The band was quite good and we hammered out a few hard rock covers. Oremuz was next and after the gig I managed to chat with the guys from Tyrant and Tethany... and headed out again to ShelSyd. Drunk...I got my companions home and hurried to the airport...

I'll be back again! Iloilo Rocks!!!

Last edited by phrygianpunk on Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
casper
Tambay
casper

PostSubject: Re: The Iloilo Music Experience   The Iloilo Music Experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:05 pm

ang galing ng ginawa mo tol! headbang
jamming drinking all week huh? JD
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: The Iloilo Music Experience   The Iloilo Music Experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:10 pm

uy!! testimonial...tnx!!!...
Back to top Go down
phrygianpunk
phrygianpunk

PostSubject: Re: The Iloilo Music Experience   The Iloilo Music Experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:35 pm

casper wrote:
ang galing ng ginawa mo tol! headbang
jamming drinking all week huh? JD

Parang ganun nga sir! Masaya eh!
Biruin mo galing ako ng Manila from a 6-hour meeting then dretso sa airport! 22 pa lang ng gabi eh lasing nko! Hehehe!

....Muntik pa nga kaming hindi magkita nung companion ko jan! Baka mawala ako! Hehehe!
Back to top Go down
DJKarding
Forum Addict
DJKarding

PostSubject: Re: The Iloilo Music Experience   The Iloilo Music Experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:52 pm

^^

kayo po yung nka van halen balance shirt na ngjam ng highwaystar,entersandman etc. last sunday sa MM? great chops sir ! =D
Back to top Go down
n|nja08
n|nja08

PostSubject: Re: The Iloilo Music Experience   The Iloilo Music Experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:53 pm

aww... kilala ko yan c "companion" mo... hehehe

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/joiunnoticed
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: The Iloilo Music Experience   The Iloilo Music Experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:13 pm

oh yeah!!! we are alive!!!
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: The Iloilo Music Experience   The Iloilo Music Experience I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:28 am

enjoi ur ninja wrote:

@nina boi: bwahaha..waah ninja.cheezmooshoo..bwahaha lol!

@phrygianpunk: tnx tnx kay nasadyahan ka man dre sa iloilo. balik balik lang ah!! teehee Wink
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
phrygianpunk
phrygianpunk

PostSubject: Re: The Iloilo Music Experience   The Iloilo Music Experience I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:32 am

DJKarding wrote:
^^
kayo po yung nka van halen balance shirt na ngjam ng highwaystar,entersandman etc. last sunday sa MM? great chops sir ! =D

Tnx! Actually comedy kasi nakalimutan ko na yung areglo ng Enter Sandman... Hindi ako handa...Pero ayuz din kasi after 3 days of watching other bands play, I felt the itch to play din!

enjoi ur ninja wrote:

Cla Karen and the guys from Headtone...

B wrote:
@phrygianpunk: tnx tnx kay nasadyahan ka man dre sa iloilo. balik balik lang ah!! teehee Wink
Sometime soon!!! Halung gid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Iloilo Music Experience   The Iloilo Music Experience I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Iloilo Music Experience
Page 1 of 1