EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009

Go down 
+5
IndusGoth
shrimpf
chuwi
B
fake plastic tree
9 posters
AuthorMessage
fake plastic tree
Columnist
fake plastic tree

Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009   Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:37 pm

I always knew that I would be part of a rockband even at an early age. I could remember myself playing air guitars to guns’n’roses and van halen when I was in 1st grade. Sports and dancing was never my thing. I even got myself kicked out off the folk-dance troupe when I was in 5th grade (according to the instructor, I was a hopeless case and I understood where he was coming from).

I always believed that playing in a band is the best thing in the world. But now I’m not so sure if I still feel the same way about it. I’m at a point at this time of my life, that I find myself getting bored with gigs. . I’m no longer enjoying it the way I used to. Sometimes, it will even reach to a point that I find playing a hassle, which is sad, since it is supposed to be my first love. At the time when boys my age were chasing skirts, all I cared about was goin to gigs. I never thought a day like this would come. I think I’m about to say goodbye, for now at least.

As corny as it may sound. I hope that shit about how love is sweeter the second time around is true and applicable to any situation. I don’t want to let go of one of the best parts of my life - but I have to for now or I may end up hating it which is much worst. And I’m not a fan of getting back with past relationships.

I’m kinda bummed out with what my highschool buddies said to me, all in a span of one day, “dugay ka nadula samon” (referring to how I stopped hangin out with them and no longer having the same “trips” as them). “Ang importante is , I’m here now” I said. They also said, “nagtukar-tukar ka ya sa banda, kami ya dugay amon hulat”, jokingly implying that they earned their moment of euphoria while I played. They waited and explored, and all I did was play.

Do musicians miss out on al lot of things? Probably. But for now I don’t really want to stay and find out – ‘cause I don’t think it’s worth knowing anymore. I envy youngsters who are new to the scene. Doe eyed with the whole new world ahead of them. Endless possibilities. Happy as they can be. I miss that feeling. I don’t know, maybe I just depleted too much serotonin these past few days.

I have no idea who this guy is. He can kinda looks like a coke fiend with a heart of gold though, old & lonely but not in an emo, biningit kind of way. And kinda reminds of that guy who sings for Lamb of God. Anways this is so far one the best takes on Fleetwoood Mac’s Landslide.
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009   Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:43 am

there will always be a point in our lives when saturation gets the best of us. too much of something can lead to blah days or whatever but i dunno.. it depends.. is it still worth the weight? or is there progress or growth? does it help in attaining more than what's expected or hoped? saturation, like a cotton candy melted in one swish of saliva, can really tire one out. it robs the thrill and anticipation of a certain thing. i somehow agree, past relationships are supposed to be in the past. one should remember why they were put in the past. hmmmm
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
chuwi
Tambay
chuwi

PostSubject: Re: Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009   Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:37 pm

one sure thing - change is inevitable! don't blame your passion, and regret not, for you can never be who you are now if it was not because of your past... just think about it, who do you think you are now if you haven't experienced what you've experienced so far? do you think, you'll be able to realize all of these if you've chosen the other direction??? what matters most, is that, somehow you've realized something.. that's growth because you were able to ponder on these things...
Back to top Go down
http://www.shuwee.multiply.com
shrimpf
Tambay
shrimpf

PostSubject: Re: Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009   Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:15 am

Fake plastic trees!!! radiohead man ni!!
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009   Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:41 pm

if you've been involved with one thing for too long, it becomes a routine. you do this and that all over again, like your job. you log in, work, log out, go home, repeat. nothing will excite you anymore unless something great or something unexpected will happen. most band members do get tired, especially if you've been playing for a really long time, with no progress. why do bands break-up? same with relationships, they get tired of each other. or maybe their passion for what they're doing went kaputz. it normal, i think. and oh yes, love is greater and much more orgasmic the second time around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShaoShit
Tambay
ShaoShit

PostSubject: Re: Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009   Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:04 am

@fake plastic trees

labot ko!!! i dont care hahahahha bala kada sa ka dramahan mo ah... and d conducive imo post laba2 basahon ga lilibat ko... daw d man ko mahibi or ma kadlaw... ga sulod sa utok ko nanu ka? my suicidal tendencies ka?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wocserver.org/pvp/zapvp.html
CharlieBrown
Forum Addict
CharlieBrown

PostSubject: Re: Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009   Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:31 am

Migo tman ka japon ah.. AMEN
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009   Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:13 am

may ara guid man guro nga mga bagay nga daw indi lang guid pwede maskin ano mo kapilit...
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009   Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:15 am

may ara guid mana gro na mga tawo na la nakontento tas kun nakwa na bla ang gusto kag matak-an na, pabayaan na lang dayon ang ginkwaan. siguro amu guid mana gro. siguro.. saturation or cowardice? i dunno lang..tanong natin kay tatay over there oh..bwahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
casper
Tambay
casper

PostSubject: Re: Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009   Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:33 am

ShaoShit wrote:
@fake plastic trees

labot ko!!! i dont care hahahahha bala kada sa ka dramahan mo ah... and d conducive imo post laba2 basahon ga lilibat ko... daw d man ko mahibi or ma kadlaw... ga sulod sa utok ko nanu ka? my suicidal tendencies ka?

haha. basi gusto nya lang mag shift hilig? muna ga drama gid sa. lab ya kuno mo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009   Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putos Sang Ibos - Find Your Own Hole - January 27, 2009
Page 1 of 1