EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ten Conyo-mandments

Go down 
+12
IndusGoth
vocmercado
the maMones
britz
incubus32
vlcartz
Robot J4worsk1
JeezMan Productions
B
bata batuta
n|nja08
The Spook
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

Ten Conyo-mandments Empty
PostSubject: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:36 pm

1. Thou shall make gamit "make+pandiwa" .
ex. "Let's make pasok na to our class!"
"Wait lang! I'm making kain pa!"
"Come on na, we can't make hintay anymore! It's in Andrew pa, you know?"

2. Thou shall make kalat "noh", "diba" and "eh" in your pangungusap.
ex. "I don't like to make lakad in the baha nga, no? Eh diba it's like, so eew, diba?"
"What ba: stop nga being maarte noh?"
"Eh as if you want naman also, diba?"

3. When making describe a whatever, always say "It's SO" pang-uri!
ex. "It's so malaki, you know, and so mainit!"
"I know right? So sarap nga, eh!"
"You're making me inggit naman.. I'll make bili nga my own burger."

4. When you are lalaki, make parang punctuation "dude", 'tsong" or "pare"
ex. "Dude, ENGANAL is so hirap, pare."
"I know, tsong, I got bagsak nga in quiz one, eh"

5. Thou shall know you know? I know right!
ex. "My bag is so bigat today, you know"
"I know, right! We have to make dala pa kasi the jumbo Physics book eh!"

6. Make gawa the plural of pangngalans like in English or Spanish.
ex. "I have so many tigyawats, oh!"

7. Like, when you can make kaya, always use like. Like, I know right?
ex. "Like, it's so init naman!"
"Yah! The aircon, it's, like sira!"

8. Make yourself feel so galing by translating the last word of your sentence, you know, your pangungusap?
ex. "Kakainis naman in the LRT! How plenty tao, you know, people?"
"It's so tight nga there, eh, you know, masikip?"

9. Make gamit of plenty abbreviations, you know, daglat?"
ex. "Like, OMG! It's like traffic sa LRT"
"I know right? It's so kaka!"
"Kaka?"
"Kakaasar!"

10. Make gamit the pinakamaarte voice and pronunciation you have para full effect!
ex. "I'm, like, making aral at the Arrhneo!"
"Me naman, I'm from Lazzahl!

Made by my good friend Phat. spin
Back to top Go down
https://eksenailoilo.forumakers.com
n|nja08
n|nja08

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:22 pm

wahahaha....

so diko carryy.... lol! wooot
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/joiunnoticed
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:32 pm

OMG oh my gulay tara let's go na!! That would be so masaya. Oh my god. It's so init here in this bansa ah, I wanna make alis to the states na!...wow I love making basa-basa this thread it's so saya-saya..Why naman chong? You're like so jologs ah! Why do you make gamit gamit the word chong? That's like so baduuuuy!..my god, ano ba mga people here.

nakakairita na....

ano kuno??!?!?!??!..ahhhahaha
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:49 pm

haahaa

funny kamu.

letsh do tha munkeh dansh..

haahaa mml
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:49 pm

here na me...where na you?
Back to top Go down
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:28 pm

wait lng dude...

were making tusok pa some fishballs...
Back to top Go down
JeezMan Productions
Admin
JeezMan Productions

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:19 pm

Ay?! you make tusok the fishball yourself?! thats so ewww!

me, i make tawag may yaya and she makes tusok the fisball for me!!!

OHA! scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeezman.multiply.com

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:52 am

mas eeww kayu.. me i make tusok2x my own balls...haha
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:09 am

^^^^ talo kayo!!!...eto pamatay...my yaya makes tusok my own balls...oh ha!!
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:15 pm

oh that's sooo like yesterday..duhrzzz coffee

yaya,your such a loser. buy me a strawberry popsicle nga yaya.. wooot
Back to top Go down
n|nja08
n|nja08

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:34 pm

w8 dudes.... tara!... lets make tambay na flow supa'club...

i will gamit my new advanz shoes,.. yaya buy this kc fo' me eh..
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:41 pm

oh wow!! yah u make gamit your new shoes and i'll make gamit mah new effin stilettos. then we'll do tha munkeh.. ahihihihi lol!

kanina lang,yaya is soo kind to me. she makes me brownies pah even thoug she knows itsh bad fo me ha. am soo tatsh. ahihihi mml
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:14 pm

alibata:....walang masabi...dumugo yung ilong sa kakabasa ng posts...
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:23 pm

"...There is a point in one's life when one cares about selling out and not selling out. One worries whether or not wearing a certain shirt means that they are behind the curve or ahead of it, or that having certain music in one's collection means that they are impressive, or unimpressive. Thankfully, for some, this all passes. I am here to tell you that I have, a few years ago, found my way out of that thicket of comparison and relentless suspicion and judgment. And it is a nice feeling. Because, in the end, no one will ever give a shit who has kept shit 'real' except the two or three people, sitting in their apartments, bitter and self-devouring, who take it upon themselves to wonder about such things. The keeping real of shit matters to some people, but it does not matter to me. It's fashion, and I don't like fashion, because fashion does not matter..." Dave Eggers

I hate to be the devils advocate here. But we all know that most of us here are guilty of some of these things. You know all these so not cool conyoness crap. I'm not ashamed to say that I have made tambay with these kind of people. My cousins, even my half-brother could be considered as conyos. And just like the "rocker" "underground" "indie" scene. Some are nice while others are assholes.

Come to think of it. Why do you think there seems to be no such thing as a "poser" na conyo. Unlike us who bother with these kinds of things. Poser nga metal. Poser nga rocker. Poser nga goth. Poser nga punk. Basta gne indi parehas sa aton ka cool we call them poser. How cool Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

I say do what ever gets you through.. a hot girl panties lol. Why can't we just leave em' conyos to score hot chicks at flow while we're at Mc's Chickenhouse enjoying music with our sweaty drinking buddies drunk. I know what you're thinking. Sucks to be them haha.. Conyos don't care about people like us. What we do. What we're like. And they don't pass judgement on us the way we do on them(I even know some who find people like us "cool")

Make no mistake. I find conyos funny too. I've made my cousins and my friends aware of their nuances or "conyoness" as we call em several times. Teasing them on how spoiled or pampered they are. Calling em Rich Kids. But they just laugh. And don't seem to care. Thats where we come in scratch

Why can't we just put our energies into good use instead. Constructively. Hatin on the conyos won't help make our local music scene any better. But making or supporting ORIGINAL music will. mml and yeah some of them conyos don't have hang-ups on admitting that they like some rock music headbang
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:13 pm

^^^...hmmm..comment lng...bwehehe...hmm.....daw la man guin butang or guin post na mga malain sila nga tawo...ang language lng nila siguro and wala man diri naga exist siguro kayteh ga hiligaynon man ta ya and wala gatagalog...ehehe...daw indi man guid na daw generalize na daw guina suyaan guid na sila ah...galing muna bag o naman sila na subculture or basi namag o lng ta sa ilaxmpre sa tanan nga bag o daw maagyan guid na nila ya ang mga like iscrutinize sila sang tawo...experience ko lng...nagsugod ko sa music rap metal na nga era, teh muna na ang tukaranay, teh daw kis a daw matyag ko daw discriminated man ko kay sa palibot ko mga old skul, kag bata pa ko nag sugod teh daw namag o guid ko. another one, sa mga emo subong, guina discriminate man sila...daw muna..pero teh basi mag dugay lain nman ang pananaw naton sa ila eh...basi lng..hekhek...pero like daw "ay indi ko na sila pagsapakon kay conyo sila" di man muna, xmpre di man tanan nga tawo sa tsura lng gatanaw...may mga migo man kami nga conyo...pero mga migo na sila kay makasabay sila mo, conyo ang tsura pero cowboy ang batasan...daw muna bala...pero like daw i career mo teh lain naman na nga bagay...muna...opinion lng ni..hekhek...ayt???...

my question lng ko... hmmm, indi ayhan daw ka OA ang mga conyo?...hihi...daw na bala maskin sa panghambal, sa pamayo? or sa lifestyle nila???..ehehe...total sila nmn lng di ang na stryahan ta...pero this thread doesnt mean we discriminate other people...we just want to talk about them para ma intyindihan ta ang kultura nila and compare it sa aton, in that way daw mas ma intyindihanay...ayos???

nanay aswang!!! >>>>affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
n|nja08
n|nja08

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:27 pm

yeah... cgro ang thread nga ni di purpose para manuya sa ila. palareho mlng ta tao,.. cgro kng bliskad ang kalibotan.. cla sa lugar ta kg kita sa lugar nla... i thnk kng anu² man na hmbl nla.. pro steady... no harm done man ah.. kanya² opinion...

cgro ang mga "supa conyo" ngd ya gro mona ang OA ngd,.. dri sa iloilo dw wala pman ko kasugapo mona ... steady mlng mga conyo tadi sa iloilo...

mml mml mml
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:59 pm

cguro ako gaspeak out lang ko on behalf sa ila ky like I said too busy sila siguro screwing hot girls (kaluluoy gid sa ila ah hehe) to care about things like these. kag nmian lang gid ko guro sang mga underdog. to have an unpopular opinion kay mas fun. sa diri nga forum outnumbered gid cla cguro kung may ara gid mn hehe..

nagstart ko interest sa rock ky tungod sa pagka nihilistic attitude ya nga na exude. ang I don't give a fuck.. wala ko labot. pagusto lang ko ya. yet here we are. gapamantay porma. wala gid man ko kaintiende cguro kay abi ko sng una mga konyo lang conscious sang porma sang iban

kag ako nagstart man ko sa rapmetal era (kaagi gnhambalan kmi nga Linkin Park kmi knu. mayu mna ky mga gwapu mn mga linkin park ah haha). discriminating won't help anyone gid. amu na gusto ko ichange sa mga gatukar sa iloilo. cguro kay damu hilig sa rock sa diri nga forum mas safe lang mag discriminate or mgmake fun sa mga conyo? amu gd mn na? ako sang una indi mn ko gusto idiscriminate amu na indi man ko gusto man discriminate sang iban

kag amu lang na nakadlawan ko sa mga "rockers" nga nmian gid cla mgtawganay poser or magsuyaanay or mgcriticize. coffee

amu na cguro nmean nila. if you cant be an artist. be a critic. kay mas hapos. akon islan ko ya. in my case. if you cant be a conyo be a rocker haha. wala ko daan inugasto sa smallville kag indi ko kabalo mgdrive. tag 30 lang dyun beer sa mcs 500ml pa. jaro liko lang dyun sakyan ko halin sa balay ara na ko to haha

ang point ko lang ya is kaladlawan man gid mga konyo. pero mga rockers kaladlawan man. may mga tawu gid ya cguro nga kaladlawan kg may namian mang kadlaw. pero at least sila ya wala gatawganay poser. gapa tisoy-tisoy lang haha

kag nmian ko lang sa ila. accepted mn ya nila nga wala sa nlung-ong sila music. nga amu lang gid na sila ya. maghambl cla dala nda cguro. ila ya pinatisoy lang kag pang chicks

kag bagu ta cla intiendehon. intiendehon ta anay lawas ta cguro.

I know indi man gid pangsuya ang thread nga ni. But indi man galeng constructive.

What is Eksena Iloilo?
“This is our way of showing the rest of the world that we have an enormous amount of untapped talent within this little city of ours”. Too bad ang ina nga talent na spend ta sa pamantay sang iban. I believe in this forum kag sa talent sang ilonggo. Naatract lang ko dyun sa sini nga thread kay isa ni sa pinakadamu posts. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:30 pm

Ten Conyo-mandments 1_183162657l
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:43 pm

^^^^tulak this door!!!...hekhekhek...sa iloilo na???

hala!!! lumpat!!!! >>>>lumpat lumpat
Back to top Go down
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:31 pm

good points pre....

to each his own...

the comment made by my friend was a joke sa isa pa gd ka forum... and just like sa diri, it had mixed reactions from the members... but i see your point na it wont help push the scene gd man... But then again, thats why its was placed under sa non music forum as an ice breaker. But i guess humor can only go so far, and is dependent on who is laughing and who's being laughed at.

Youre right sa pag hambal mo nga its easier to be a critic than to be an artist. But, anyone can be a critic, but not everyone has the credibility to be one. But with that said, blurred ang lines kung cno gd man ang pwede ka criticize ky cno... Depende naman na guro sa nag hambal, kag kun cno ang ga pamati.

The way i see it, any accusations pointed at them, ( or to anyone at that ) they brought it on themselves. Like what you said, most of them are just concerned on how to get laid or kung pano sila ma notice sng iban nga tawo. So i think its safe to say nga us poking fun at them is just a reaction of them trying to get people's attention. ( But on the flip side, may mga tawo man nga part sng scene ta nga mga amo man na )

I think what im trying to say here is that people make fun of them ( in this case, how they speak, or "try" to speak ) because they are the complete opposite of what the "idea" of our "sub culture" is.

spin

But tahum mga punto mo pre... Ka law-ay man na guro kun reaffirmation na lng sa opinions sng kada member ang ubra naton d.

spin
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:34 am

Thanks Eksena Iloilo. Dw sort of amu na akon point. I mean mga tawu sa aton subculture are funny as hell too. And corny. Like metal band members (but not limited to) who rock out rocker but all the sudden stop to part or fix their long hairs. WTF? haha. Bskn sa rock scene may mga ara gid man that are in it to score girls. Kaagi man ko sini. Sang Highschool pa galeng. But that doesn’t make people like me who got over it any better. Its just that some people ginaagwanta magtinir sa gigs with sweaty drunk dudes for the love of music not for the chicks. Be considerate man. And give justice to the scene.

I know people pa gne nga gapabalo nga may groupies sa local scene. Amu na ang rason knu nga damu cla chicks? WTF? haha nagstart ko sa banda 16 now I'm 22 turning 23. daw wla mn groupies ako nakilala sa Iloilo. bsi I'm in the wrong bands lang gd cguro. so sad lang nga some people ga band for the sake of chicks? tsk tsk didto ka sa smallville ky ara to ang chicks. kitaay lang ta to dyun ah ahaha. There’s nothing wrong with dudes looking to score. Basta at a proper venue lang (hint:flow). Spare the gigs assholes

@Eksena Iloilo. sorry for bringing up bout not pushing the scene. I should be thankful gne nga may forum such as this nga maisturyahan mga amu ni nga topics.

Kag cguro wrong thread lang gid ko haha.. to start a discussion about sine. Sadya man ah haha

Sorry kay naboringan lang gid ko cguro sang topic on how funny conyos are hehe.. Kay dw para skn cliché na na gawa and too easy. Dw perme lang daan muna. For example, I don’t want to generalize but seldom do we talk about how funny rockers, especially old school rockers are. Dw we should give respect to them kay they can shred like Malmsteen. Or they were there sang ari ang wolfgang sa Iloilo. Or nagchampion cla sa hard metal battle IVIXIXIIXIXIXIIX. Fuck them. We don’t owe them shit. They were the ones who gave us a hard time in the first place. I want my generation to be different. No discrimination. Except lang guro sang cover kag original eh hehe..

I agree conyos are funny gid man. Specially the way some of them talk. Kag sadya man sundon. But cguro nremind lang ko sang mga posts kung anu ka kaladlawan man kag kasala sang mentality sa aton subculture para sa akon. Dapat may lain pagid na ya cguro nga thread hehe

and speaking of how people talk. gkadlaw gd kmi na perme sang mga vox nga maghambl dw sunod ky james hetfield ukn chris barnes (Cannibal Corpse) or dani filth. Awrrr next Sssawng! Haha pero kisa its so baduy that its cool lol

And for me lang. Credibility belongs to people who are open minded. flower

to cheer you all up heres a video of the anti-emo riots in mexico lol. And no, I dont have anything against emos Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:40 am

...hmhmhm.....comment lng ko ha/!>..bwehheeh...akon ya personal lng ni...sa mga conyo lng akon ha?!...indi sa iban...kay daw di guid man na guina career ko da ang mga conyo...like daw passing lng na bala...na example:

ako: uy! conyo hu!
migo ko: ngita nmn na guro chicks to sa smallville..
ako: hekhek...gani!...ay tunto tuod hu...ahaha

one point here!!! basi stereotype ako??? ahahah....

daw muna...heheh..indi na daw balantayan guid sila or i critic sila, muna eh di mo ma compare ang subculture...muna gani hambal ko lain sila nga subculture, pero siguro na culture shock ta sa ila or nabag ohan, muna hamot sila istryahan...like sa rap metal sang una..xmpre daw guina kanchawan man to, pero la guid na daw guina scrutinize and criticize na daw indi na makasulod ang rap metal sa rock sscene daw muna bala...teh sa ila sa case sang conyo..mag dugay na wala nana siguro like we will learn to accept them na ga exist sila sa society eh...daw muna..like koreans, sang una daw nasuyaan ta or na annoy sa ila teh subong la naman....hekhek...pero for the sake of argument man ni ang muni nga thread...aton lng di ya may istryahan indi na may guina lait...hekhek...ayt???

...para mas interesting maka post man bag o nga thread para damo naman stryahan....and dont take the posts or comments seriously kay daw parehas lng ni nga gainom kamo sang mga migo nyo tapos daw hinubog nga istrya na baisay pero wala sng may gakapikon.pag bugtaw nyo upod kamo puli miguhay mn kamo dypon may hang over pa...kay discussion na diri ya..indi nga kuntrahon mo ang isa kag isa.."share your ideas"...kung di ta ga conform, sulat ta nabatyag ta eh, indi na we have to insist na dapat kita sundon kay daw indi mana pwede...tandaan ta lang ang good points, teh ang langas langas ya bay i lng pero we have to deal with it para balanced man ang eksena iloilo, karon mahambal iban daw para nlng ni sa daw may mga nabal an daw muna bala...na indi na kasabay ang iban..tnx!!!..woooohooooo....
Back to top Go down
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:11 pm

Maladroid, sorry sa ano? hehehe you were just voicing out your opinion... you didnt break any forum rules, so no apologies needed dude. In fact, i should thank you for making this thread an interesting read... hehehe

Like what alibata said, "parehas lng ni nga gainom kamo sang mga migo nyo tapos daw hinubog nga istrya na baisay pero wala sng may gakapikon.pag bugtaw nyo upod kamo puli miguhay mn kamo dypon may hang over pa...kay discussion na diri ya..indi nga kuntrahon mo ang isa kag isa.."share your ideas"...kung di ta ga conform, sulat ta nabatyag ta eh, indi na we have to insist na dapat kita sundon kay daw indi mana pwede."

You brought up interesting points, and we just reacted to it...

Now Eksena is starting to look like a real forum.

Cheers ladies and gents!

thank-you
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:45 pm

I’m sorry kay daw nshift ko ang topic halin sa light hearted into a more in depth nga discussion sa diri nga thread. I’m not sure kung diri na belong ang akon nawakal hehe

Ambot lang if we will ever accept conyos. Or part nagid na gru sang mentality ya sang tawu. Kg mga conyos they were always here. Galainlain lang ang scenario cguro. pero way before ako nagkagto sa gigs. They were already here. cguro sang nagstart ko going to gigs sang sa Highway10 pa or Marinas Parking Lot usually nahold ang mga gigs. While the conyos then ya ara perme sa Sarabia. Tapos nag 012 nman ang talambayan sang mga gatukar. While ang mga conyos that time ara ya sa Club Plazo sa Del Rio.

Conyos are nothing new. Amu mn gyapon perception sang subculture ta sa ila halin sang una upto now. But siguro genres and trends will come and go sa music scene sa Iloilo. Older ones “who there first” will always be threatened and pick on the newer ones. buttsmack

But conyos will always be here. Kay for me they can easily adapt to change. Without hang-ups or apprehensions. Maybe its because wala gid sila sang strong sense of identity or conviction. Or maybe they don’t get threatened by change as much as people sa aton subculture. Dumduman ko sng una mga buhok sang mga conyo mga dw ala moffats pna bla. Gina comb down tpos daw may dustpan sa punta. Dyun they dress like extras sang dawsons creek or LFO haha.. Nowadays you can’t tell them apart from the emo subculture nga part mn sng subculture ta. The hair. Vans slip-ons. Skinny jeans.

You see ma lain lain lang tsura nla kg maybe talambayan nila. But they will always be around. And they will never be accepted by our subculture in the same way nga wala mn naton na accept ang mga bagu nga tubo in our own subculture. Sbong we all know its easy to pick on the emos. Pras sa vid ko nga gnpost lol. But up until now. I don’t think naaccept na gne sang mga mital-mital dudes ang rap-metal. Pero sbong turno nman sang mga rap-metal generation mg pick on sa mga emo kay uso. But the conyos will always be the easy target halin sng una. Kay sila ya ara perme sa uso cguro hehe

Amu lang na galeng nami sa conyo. You don’t see older conyos picking on younger conyos haha.. now that would be funny lol

Indi ka kakita sang situation nga daw:

Older conyo: anu mana npamatian mo man? Dw buki mna mml
Younger conyo: ang anu ang “ayer ayer” kag ang “kingdom pretty? Nami gid lang pru mml
Older conyo: Indi na ya tuod tuod nga music! Pamati ka bala “happy” kag “cruising” kay amu na ya ang sakto mml

Admit it. Ang situation above is common gid sa aton subculture haha
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:11 pm

..diverse ang kabuhi. amu man ang kultura.

ang atun dre, sadya sadya lang. huwalah man may gina pa tupaan o kung anu man. kung nahambal mu na pisa mu, ayush lang nah. la kasu gd.. poh tani indi na sagay pag palabaon kay kun kis-a, palibot-libot lang istorya.. dbah? dbah? pish out. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ten Conyo-mandments
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EksenaIloilo :: The Lounge :: Back Stage-
Jump to: