EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the return of WOLFGANG...

Go down 
+9
nervegasm
reymundo
onigaiki
Robot J4worsk1
JeezMan Productions
bata batuta
VanS3n
The Spook
the maMones
13 posters
AuthorMessage
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

the return of WOLFGANG... Empty
PostSubject: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:22 am

a friend and i hang out in the outpost bar here in cebu last night and got the latest copy of the cebu scene zine BITE! and to my surprise... in the first page is the ad for the upcoming concert the long disbanded pinoy hardrock outfit WOLFGANG. i was very surprised that this is actually happening two fridays from now and the front act will be long time friends RAZORBACK.

WOLFGANG has just released(i think) according to the zine a new album called "villains". i just can't wait to watch the group again. the last time i saw them in iloilo was in the now defunct Highway 10 eons ago hehehe... too bad founding member Wolf Gemora won't be around since he is stuck in the states or so they say... but still this is one hell of an event to miss...

does anyone here heard of the new songs on the new album? or do you have any thoughts about this band or anything you want to share regarding your musical experiences listening to this group... speak up!!!

the return of WOLFGANG... Wolfga10

"...and out comes the wolves" this december headbang headbang headbang headbang headbang
Back to top Go down
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:39 am

nice nice!

rocker
Back to top Go down
https://eksenailoilo.forumakers.com
VanS3n
Tambay
VanS3n

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:55 am

yeah. Villains will be out this Christmas bala.. it will be like a major gig gid ya

Wolfgang will be the one to open the Staying Alive & MTV Music Summit for AIDS event

their song "Novus is Burning" << for RF Online game ang pirme sa MYX kag MTV subong.. i dunno if that is part of the Villains album but for sure sa RF Online nga compilation cd ara na.. wehehe
Back to top Go down
http://iloilounderground.com
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:27 am

brings back elementary and highschool days/..bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah,,,
Back to top Go down
JeezMan Productions
Admin
JeezMan Productions

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:35 am

i've always been a big fan of wolfgang! its good to here that they're reuniting.... haay... nami mag lantaw ba!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeezman.multiply.com
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:46 pm

huo kita ko na sa myx ang kanta. was never really a big fan of wolfgang. I like a few of their songs.. hell looks. but my ex girlfriend is a big fan. never saw them live. I wanted to see them tani sang una sa UP sang 1st yr hs ko. galeng indi ko pasugtan ni nanay. pero parokya ginpasugtan ya ko hahaha.. lol!
Back to top Go down
onigaiki
Thread Reader
onigaiki

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:36 pm

oh how we miss 'em all What a Face
Back to top Go down
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:05 am

yeah!!! 5 days to go before wolfgang plays live hehehe...
Back to top Go down
onigaiki
Thread Reader
onigaiki

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:02 pm

sad thing di na si wolf gemora ma patik sa ila. i forgot the name of the drummer, po i've read that he's from monkeyspank
Back to top Go down
reymundo
Thread Reader
reymundo

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:33 pm

na NAMI-an man ko WOLFGANG... PERO daw ka tikalon sang other band members. it also didnt help when Basti became a poster boy for one of the local paCUTE clothes shops... pero cge lang, negosyo man na ya. kinanlan ya man kwarta lyk d rest of us. Intyindiha lang.

Nami lang galing tindakan.

SPEAKING of WOLFGANG. Yes. I was there when WOLFGANG played sa Highway 10 around more than 10 yrs ago.
ASTIG pa ang Iloilo Rock Scene sang una. Sang una ang Rock Scene ka Iloilo are rabid enough that they would throw stuff sa mga so-called prominent bands. Imagine, nagwalkout ang E-heads sa WVSU stadium coz gna bato sila ka crowd. Ang mga Manila Rock bands, like any other Rock bands during this fine Era, HAVE TO ENDURE nga gina bato wyl ga play. Rakenrol na ya BORD!

getting back to d main story, I was there personally sa Wolfgang gig, pero i dont remember it as vividly as nervegasm remembers it. He sed na wala pa ang Wolfgang ka-agwa, WILD WILD na ang crowd coz of the iloilo bands that played. AMU NA KA ASTIG ang mga BANDA diri sang una... pwede nila ma overpower ang mga main acts.

nervegasm tells me na nagtukar kanday Johann sang KILLING IN THE NAME OF ka RATM (this was when only the trueblue rockers pa lang ang nkakilala sa RATM) then the crowd goes RABID & WILD na daw maguba ang venue sang gig. Daw kinulbaan kuno ang Wolfgang backstage & was impressed na naka kilala na ya ang Ilonggo sang RATM sang time nga tu.

Pagwa ka WOLFGANG sa stage, they were faced with the ILOILO ROCK SCENE MASSES. Puti Itlog nila sa Iloilo eh! Mas puti pa kesa mga panit nila.
Back to top Go down
http://justanotherfilmjunkie.blogspot.com/
nervegasm
Tambay
nervegasm

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:21 pm

^^^ olly shite.. I remember that gig.. nu107 gig.. wolfgang.. nag open kami sa ila... kag ang souls leash ( mr. spook).. heheh.. indi kuna malipatan. kay kinulbaan si basti mag gwa sa stage kay.. si spook bi mo.. nag tukar Rage.ahahaha.. daw ma riot nagalinupad na siyah kag beer bottles and cigarillo.. amon yah.. patawhay lang.. kay pa piss off lang amon tukar.. ila yah.. ma riot na..hahaha.. kinulbaan si basti.. and pag gwa namun backstage.. indi ko gid malipatan pag pamangkot ah nga..
basti: anong nangyayari??
ako pointing at the crowd. with mr spook onstage.. hehehe
basti: olly shittee..

hahahaha.. alot of stuff happnd that night .. I heard somebody flick a sigarillyo at bastis face..hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://hotboxrec.blogspot.com
VanS3n
Tambay
VanS3n

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:36 pm

memory lane gid..

that was the same gig somebody threw beer bottles right?

XD XD
Back to top Go down
nervegasm
Tambay
nervegasm

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:39 pm

yeap.. dude.. alot of beer bottles..hehehe
Back to top Go down
VanS3n
Tambay
VanS3n

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:04 am

amu na grabeh gid reputation sang iloilo nga scene.. ahaha
Back to top Go down
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:51 am

^^^ i remembered that coz i was playing synth for VINEYARD that time. our guitarist jesus even got hit sg bote sa kamot while we were backstage. mayu lang kay nakatukar pa xa... that is the same gig i think na nag walk out si basti because a guy threw a cigarrette butt sa gf niya sa stage hehehe
Back to top Go down
nervegasm
Tambay
nervegasm

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:05 am

^^^ yeah... sadyah.. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:02 pm

" it's just rock n' roll to me!!!" drummer drummer drummer
Back to top Go down
digitalcyco
Forum Addict
digitalcyco

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Wolfgang is not Wolfgang without WOLF GEMORA!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
VanS3n
Tambay
VanS3n

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:39 am

@digitalcyco
amen! weheheh
Back to top Go down
ShaoShit
Tambay
ShaoShit

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:19 am

lawlaw a...MANUEL sya lng ang isa ka SIKAT nga Lawlaw mag Gitara...HIGKO sya mag lead...lantawa live ya hahahah puta dumduman ko na sng una haboyan cla bato untat cla dyun sa Highway10 bwahahhaha Mas hardkoran ko RAZORBACK stupid drunkards
Back to top Go down
http://www.wocserver.org/pvp/zapvp.html
medium
Visitor
medium

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:57 am

adlib ni manuel gina lain lain nya pag reunion nila sang dec sa eastwood...tI cge nalang eh.. mayu lang nag open act razorback. WAKASAN!!
Back to top Go down
ShaoShit
Tambay
ShaoShit

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:34 am

amo gid mau pa mag adlib mga bata dre nga taga iloilo....ubra ni manuel patisoy daan
Back to top Go down
http://www.wocserver.org/pvp/zapvp.html
Fractal
Visitor
Fractal

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:08 am

Dumduman ko sang una gaheadbang kami ni yap day johanne nga tukar sang front act sila sa Wolfgang... pag tapos kita ko c yap gadugo na ulo nya way pa sya ka balo kay pareho kami was ag,...gin bato na sya daw sa waay lang ah..... lol!

Sori Idol ko WolfGang pero sakto c Raymond may pagkatikalon.....Pero natural lang man na...Pero baskog gyapon ya RazorBack.....

Bisan ano kawild ang slammay .... kabalo cla mag control sang crowd.....

Dumduman ko pa gani may ara to ginbutong ang bouncer nga lalaki hambal ni Kevin Roy " Leave him alone" basta daw amo na hambal nya ah...ehehehe

Kung Wolfgang cguro to untat na tukar hehehee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the return of WOLFGANG...   the return of WOLFGANG... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the return of WOLFGANG...
Page 1 of 1