EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
B
B

scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 Empty
PostSubject: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:40 pm

scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 1_403532865l
Crystal City (photo op by nong vansen)

Friday morning (28 November 2008) came and I didn’t know why I’ve felt such a happy rush. I didn’t get enough sleep but okay, I have to admit, I was sort of floating again; probably because I was a little hyped about the upcoming event that night. Strawlace Productions, a local production team, had collaborated with Rock Ed Iloilo (a volunteer group that I’m in, along with other fellow Ilonggos, as of now) for a gig at MC's Chicken Haus that night. There were two major purposes:

1) a fund-raising event for the elders of Asilo de Molo Home for the Aged
2) a bookdrive for the students at Sto. Angel Elementary School in San Miguel, Iloilo.

And the other purposes were:
1) to listen to good music
2) to spread the Rock Ed advocacy bug
3) to have updates on the upcoming Rock Ed event on December 7 (Rock the Riles, veveh!! Yehehe)
4) to bond with friends.

How was the event? It rocked mah effin gray socks!! (Read: I loved it.)

How did i feel? Mixed feelings.

At first, I felt weirded out because:
1) I’m actually going to gigs in a sort of regular basis these weekend nights (I should get used to this. Hehe).

2) I lost my rosary ring. Sad
I felt a little naked if I couldn’t wear it whenever I go out at times. I guess it served as my security blanket and a reminder that God is with me wherever I go.

However, I also felt happy (and excited. Hihi) because:
1) I’d be able to have updates on Rock Ed Iloilo stuff.
2) There’s a huge possibility of meeting new friends in the local scene.
3) There would be good music (some did covers of Urbandub and THAT was awesome!! Wuhooo xD).
4) I’d also be able to hang out with fellow Rock Ed volunteers/friends again.

And I did. And it rocked mah effin gray socks (especially when Crystal City had their performance)!! Teeheehee Wink

Well, this is it for now. I’ll write updates again next time.

Padayon lang ah.. Wuhooo xD
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
casper
Tambay
casper

scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 Empty
PostSubject: scribles   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:10 am

the guy with the blue shirt who's playing the guitar. he's kinda familiar i think I saw before. upv gig with urbandub guest feature of diet of wormz. I saw him on other front acts band. and like they are playing incubus songs. But I am sure that it is not crystal city.
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:14 pm

ah..c *** na..frend namun..sa khamulang nya na band namean muh gro ang mahilig magcover incubus songs..yep.hilig gd ni *** dan ang incubus..hehe
Back to top Go down
VanS3n
Tambay
VanS3n

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:54 pm

abi B.. ang mga articles mo regarding Rock Ed Iloilo paki post man as blog sa Rock Ed Iloilo nga multiply.. sheesssshh...
Back to top Go down
http://iloilounderground.com
casper
Tambay
casper

PostSubject: : scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:34 pm

yup sa khamulang gid man. kay nagsulod sa utok ko ang khamulang nagtukar sang rock metal nga mga songs. astig sya ah medyo agaw pansin to ang tukar nya kay damu siya may gin pang ubra like scratch2x sang iya guitar.
Back to top Go down
chuwi
Tambay
chuwi

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:21 pm

wo0ohooo!
unforgettable! (as if i was there!)

November 28 - i was "jumpy" on my way home from school, excited to be present on the said event - as soon as got inside the house my mom calmly told me that "tandaradan..." (sound effects) i am not allowed to go! why?! because, daud was not around, and no one was with me! for my nineteen years of existence, i haven't gone out alone... sadly... my excitement turned to anger and my anger subsided - i was melancholic... haha..

it turned out that i was not alone - pagcheck ko eksenailoilo, my online man! haha.. si ninja! nyAhaha..

ps: ^^^yudii, si *** agaw pansin! haha.. nami gid man sila magtukar incubus lalo na ang warning!=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.shuwee.multiply.com
B
B

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:44 am

@nong vans: which ones? haha

@casper: aw!! patudlo ka pa gd bla harp siya..sagad nada xa muh..aw!! hihihihi

@chu: yush lang na ah..damu pana sa sunod..heehee Wink
Back to top Go down
chuwi
Tambay
chuwi

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:55 pm

@B: haha.. gani mna! hopefully, indi na matabo liwat ang nataba sg 28.. haha..=)
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:25 am

^^^ang atong vad xp lang..poh tani..matukar naman liwat ang CRYSTAL CITY..
because..WE WANNA HAVE SOME ENCORE!! KRIS BRAWN, anyone?? aw!! hihihihihi Wink
Back to top Go down
VanS3n
Tambay
VanS3n

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:30 pm

B wrote:
@nong vans: which ones? haha

ayteh.. any articles nga you guys will be writing regarding Rock Ed tani
i post nyo man as blog sa Rock Ed Iloilo multiply.. copy paste man lang na.. para daw may updates man ang site ta.. LOL!
Back to top Go down
casper
Tambay
casper

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:21 pm

@B - do ko sa kilala kag di ya ko kilala. kita ko lg siya sa mga gig. sa 29 or 24 nadala man ang khamulang sa gig sang strawlace sa mcs dba?
Back to top Go down
chuwi
Tambay
chuwi

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:09 pm

^^^yhup! ara sila!=)
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:52 am

nong vans, try ko lang sulat articles ah..medyo sakoh pa subong process sa akads eh..hehe

casper, secret..haha..kun makakadtoh ka sa ila next gig..pakilala ta ka..bsta wear ka nametag (pra ma recogniza ka namun.tuod swear.hehe)
tudluan yah kana magtukar harp..sagad sagad na xa dan..heehee
Back to top Go down
casper
Tambay
casper

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:37 pm

@B - uy thanks gid. makalantaw ko guro sa mcs sa jan 24. ara man to sila? name tag gid? strawlace prod ka man noh?
Back to top Go down
porkandbeans
Tambay
porkandbeans

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:40 pm

si B. wala gakaon balot. hehehe
Back to top Go down
VanS3n
Tambay
VanS3n

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:28 am

B wrote:
nong vans, try ko lang sulat articles ah..medyo sakoh pa subong process sa akads eh..hehe

casper, secret..haha..kun makakadtoh ka sa ila next gig..pakilala ta ka..bsta wear ka nametag (pra ma recogniza ka namun.tuod swear.hehe)
tudluan yah kana magtukar harp..sagad sagad na xa dan..heehee

i copy paste lng sa blog sang multiply sang rock ed iloilo ang gin sulat mo di hu.. sheesssh.. how complicated is that?
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:12 pm

ayush nong vans ah..haha

oist porkbenz..nanu ka? daman nyu lang ha?bwahah..gakaon kona gro..dra ko ginpanamkon muh..bwahah..tas ayush man ah, bsta penoy lang..aw!! hihihi

casper casper casper..YES. WEAR A NAMETAG. pra masadyahan c ***..hehe Wink
NOPE. frend lang koh sang tga strawlace..heehee
Back to top Go down
casper
Tambay
casper

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:25 pm

b early na lang bala nang sa mcs. kay ako lg to karun may name tag?whaaa.
may masadyahan gid na ya dapat?
Back to top Go down
casper
Tambay
casper

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:19 pm

@ B - aku to gale ang nag invite sa imo nang sa ym. ang asa_ka372000.
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:00 pm

^^aw!! dpende cmu ah..heee..may hapitan pakoh dan before sng 24gig..hehe..owp casper,daw ga OT (off topic) na tah aw..heee
Back to top Go down
casper
Tambay
casper

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:02 am

gane.hehe notice ko man. sensya sa moderator. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08   scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scribBles - STRAWLACE PRODUCTIONS DECIDES TO TIE UP WITH ROCK ED ILOILO - 1 Dec'08
Page 1 of 1