EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

influential books

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bata batuta
bata batuta

influential books Empty
PostSubject: influential books   influential books I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:30 pm

ano nga libro nga grabe guid ang influence sa imo...daw nagpalain guid sa imo in terms sa thinking, lifestyle, social kag ano pa da...write the book and explain...

VERONIKA DECIDES TO DIE - paulo coelho...grabe lang guid ya..ehehhe

bob ong books - grabe ang lesson..pinoy nga pinoy...
Back to top Go down
atSai
Tambay
atSai

influential books Empty
PostSubject: Re: influential books   influential books I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:28 pm

only one freakin book

THE 48 LAWS OF POWER by Robert Greene - deception is the most potent weapon in the game of power - mu gd na na learn ko. this book teaches you how to use your power wisely & successfully. it also teaches you how to study & understand people - para matun an mo mau strategies mo (to be cunning & manipulative - k muna man permi gnatumod sng book: DECEPTION & MANIPULATION.

careful lng gleng sa pgbasa. each of us have this greed maging powerful kg manipulative, hindi lng ta aware. learn to use the laws WISELY. Wink
Back to top Go down
B
B

influential books Empty
PostSubject: Re: influential books   influential books I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:54 pm

purpose-driven life ni rick warren
..it's not just about faith. it can make a difference & can actually move someone who's afraid of uncertainty.

wander gurl by tweet sering
..candid lessons learnt. a sample that shows pinays can also carve a niche in the so-called chick lit genre.

book of ecclesiastes from tha bible
..for a pessimist, this certain philosopher can also be an optimist. this was tha actual furst book from tha bible that actually caught mah attention.
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
chuwi
Tambay
chuwi

influential books Empty
PostSubject: Re: influential books   influential books I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:47 pm

to kill a mockingbird by harper lee
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view . . . until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.” -Atticus Finch

“People in their right minds never take pride in their talents.” -Miss Maudie

little prince - antione de saint exupery
"what is essential is invisible to the eye..."

book of sirach - tuod! basaha niyo bala! (sa bible na gleh)

the giver - lois lowry
"We really have to protect people from wrong choices."

"There's nothing we can do. It's always been this way. Before me, before you, before the ones who came before you. Back and back and back." -reality hurts, it's not that easy to stop a cycle!!! (poverty for example...)

number the stars - lois lowry
TRUTH - Lois Lowry's approach to teaching about truth is quite different from the typical kids' book, and in some ways, more mature. She speaks to the grey areas in life, where the truth may best be served by lying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shuwee.multiply.com
bata batuta
bata batuta

influential books Empty
PostSubject: Re: influential books   influential books I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:50 pm

^^^uy!! sige..i'll post a thread parte sa book quotes...nice!!
Back to top Go down
CharlieBrown
Forum Addict
CharlieBrown

influential books Empty
PostSubject: Re: influential books   influential books I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:33 am

Catcher in the rye- J.D. Salinger

'If a body meet a body coming through the rye'"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

influential books Empty
PostSubject: Re: influential books   influential books I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

influential books
Page 1 of 1