EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008

Go down 
+23
nervegasm
porkandbeans
CharlieBrown
sakiM
Crap the world
LèXisCorè
tae
Eksena Iloilo
bobet
myworstvalentine
think logic
britz
IndusGoth
chuwi
Mao1919
akockarl
VanS3n
atSai
n|nja08
The Spook
Robot J4worsk1
the maMones
bata batuta
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sakiM
Thread Reader
sakiM

PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Sleep purist.
Back to top Go down
http://stillpixel.blogspot.com
bata batuta
bata batuta

PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:43 am

question lang ha?!...follow op kuno abi...

1. "emo" short for emotional di bala?...pano mo ma ubra ang emotion nga genre sang music?
2. sa lifestyle, porma kag binatasan...kung ang metal, ang lifestylemetal (tanan itom) or ang rap metal (palagak) or ang trasher (trasher guid) ngaa kung emo nga porma daw indi pwede or grabe pa scrutinize sa ila...???..kay bata sila??...

3. do you need to be depressed or whine and cry para mabal an emo ka????

4. sa mga fanatic da sa emo...ngaa may word nga emo haw?...

5. sa mga fanatic sang emo...pano mo mapanidugan music mo???

6. sa mga fanatic sang emo...ngaa kelangan taplik buhok, or skinny jeans, or kelangan may lungon nga bag, or black lang guid dapat, or dapat wala kadlaw kadlaw...

7. sa mga purist nga emo diri...inyo na ni chansa...

PS. laban patay na ang thread nga ni...
Back to top Go down
Crap the world
Thread Reader
Crap the world

PostSubject: Re: PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:50 am

@bata: Regarding the follow up Q. Amu na ang wrong side sang "EMO" kay ila ya gina himo nila identity ang music. Ders allot of Bands that has emotional lyrics, so we can consider that also as emo. The cure just for example they have songs nga ma consider ta EMO but they them selves are not EMO. And still it boils down to one point. EMO is still a genra and not an IDENTITY. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:52 am

^^^pano mo mahambal nga genre xa?
Back to top Go down
CharlieBrown
Forum Addict
CharlieBrown

PostSubject: Re: PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:56 am

@Crap... The Cure is not emo... and emo bali erp cliche nlng na.. wala na gru ga exist gd man.. prehu sang grunge... fashion statement na cla.. it can be emotional ang lyrics or angst man da.. whats the difference pautwas na.. and btw.. Ang The Cure gru ma consider nga ara sa new wave nga era.. but they consider themselves nga GOth kuno.. not ang goth nga may mga holalas nga sbng na misinterpreted sa mga yahoos.. kng wla JOY DIVISION wla THE CURE... pes... cheers
Back to top Go down
Crap the world
Thread Reader
Crap the world

PostSubject: Re: PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:57 am

@Bata. My deeper explanation. Emo is a genre of music that originated from hardcore punk [1] and later adopted pop punk influences when it became mainstream in the United States.

It has since come to describe several variations of music with common roots and associated fashion and stereotypes.

In the mid-1980s, the term emo described a subgenre of hardcore punk which stemmed from the Washington, D.C. hardcore scene. In later years, the term emocore, short for "emotional hardcore",was also used to describe the emotional performances of bands in the Washington, D.C. "Revolution Summer" movement and some of the offshoot regional scenes such as Rites of Spring, Embrace, One Last Wish, Beefeater, Gray Matter, Fire Party, and later, Moss Icon.

In the mid-1990s, the term emo began to refer to the indie scene that followed the influences of Fugazi, which itself was an offshoot of the first wave of emo. Bands including Sunny Day Real Estate, Far and Texas Is the Reason had a more indie rock style of emo, more melodic and less chaotic. The so-called "indie emo" scene survived until the late 1990s, when many of the bands either disbanded or shifted to mainstream styles. As the remaining indie emo bands entered the mainstream, newer bands began to emulate the mainstream style. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
porkandbeans
Tambay
porkandbeans

PostSubject: Re: PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:54 pm

panu ka kahimo music kung di ka emo. music is expression of ???? emotions,feelings.

hatred, anger, love, horny, funky, balintong, country, folk,goth kung anu man category mo. kung category 3 kaman nga bagyo.
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:54 pm

for me... i even find genre's funny... i remembered when I was creating a MySpace account for my band, there are drop-down menus where you can select your bands "genre", you can even have up to three "genres" (???). i was stucked in that area, i don't know what to choose. i had to send a text message to my band mates and ask them "ano genre ta?" hahaha... most replied "industrial and metal" and "experimental" daw.. so i chose those three... my point is, if my band is tagged as an "industrial, metal experimental" music playing band, are we supposed to just stick to it. if we feel like playing some feel good, orgasmic music, are we not allowed to??

Genre are just ways of like segregating this kind of music from that kind of music, but, it is still music... emotions are involved... Very Happy

but i like the concept of Heavy Pop, Country Core and Acoustic Electronica. hahahah!!
Back to top Go down
nervegasm
Tambay
nervegasm

PostSubject: Re: PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:12 am

hmmmm.. a comment I saw sa isa ka friendster sang kilala ko.. it goes a little something like this.. "Ay .. oo.. EMO ako medyo emo lang .. Kay porma ko emo.. pero actually I'm into hiphop.. !"... after ko basa.. comment ko -HUH??!?? scratch scratch scratch scratch geek
Back to top Go down
http://hotboxrec.blogspot.com
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:26 am

hahah... crap.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
strawrebby_cholocates
Visitor

PostSubject: grammar check!   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:43 am

if ur depressed see a councilor "
-the emo guy from bacolod interviwedby bata batuta....

Kakaladlawan lang, kung itranslate ni ang hambl ya:

"kung subo ka, makipagkita ka sa KAGAWAD?"

or gina tumod ya bala, COUNSELOR?

peace!
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:09 am

counselor guro ah... hehehe... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:42 am

he knows his music but he doesn't know how to spell? hehe.. had to it say it sorry hehe Banghead
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:37 pm

hahaha!! ay... hehehe
Back to top Go down
J| o š É
J| o š É

PostSubject: Re: PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:56 pm

share ko lang huh..

hmmmm.. umm i think having ur band hav genres is for ur fans and para sa people nga gusto kmo pamati-an.. for example they heard nga ur band is a gd performance artist. so ano ila 1st pamangkoton? "ay anu natukar nila aw?" dba? genres are somewhat for IDENTIFICATION.. but i think a band would be nice if cover nila different genres when they perform.

prehos sa band ko sbg,.. we ry nga lain2 tukaron coz 1st of all lainay kme influences.. ang bassist more of the killers, reggae and old skul opm prehos sang PnEdgar or e.heads ==>the best by the way. ako nmn ya post H. , punk, alt.rock, metal, and some indies.. ang litle drummer by nmn namon is post H. punk and emo,..

†==support Pinoy music!!==†
Back to top Go down
banGbanG
Thread Reader
banGbanG

PostSubject: Re: PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:24 pm

whoah! for a 16 years old to express what he really think.. thats a lot! Though he was just expressing his own personal opinion regarding the EMO matters, he really nailed it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yvon_met

PostSubject: Re: PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:08 pm

haha emotional hardcore?aww kalingaw ba..and he's only 16.what a mind for a 16 yr old.screamo too.i thought screamo was a direct descendant from the emo genre.whats different is the screams only.no lyrics at all.understood only when the lyrics is in front of you.and over all?sucks.thats what im thinking..^^.peace out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008   PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PseudoWriter - ambot sa emo (impromptu conversation bout emo)- november 5, 2008
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2