EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why do you smoke??

Go down 
+17
Mao1919
n|nja08
britz
akockarl
the maMones
vocmercado
B
LèXisCorè
VanS3n
IndusGoth
Robot J4worsk1
vlcartz
ratm07
atSai
The Spook
JeezMan Productions
bata batuta
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bata batuta
bata batuta

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:47 am

kita ko lng ni sa isa ka forum..and i think daw mayo man ni na discussion...bwhaahaha..ambot ah..

paki answer na lng ni...

WHY DO YOU SMOKE?
WHY DID YOU QUIT?
WHY DID YOU START?
WHY DON'T YOU SMOKE?

daw coincidence man sa natabo sa migo ko na si joi...this could be a lesson for us all...

answeri na da!! ay karon!!!
Back to top Go down
JeezMan Productions
Admin
JeezMan Productions

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:13 am

why do you smoke? - psychological... para sakun
why did you quit? - tried many times to quit... so far failure tanan nga try
why did i start smoking? - kay na manol ko sang hy skul kay classmate ko ga yosi... te nag cge cge na... [pru la ko gna basol ang clasm8 ko nga to kung ngaa nag yosi ko]
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeezman.multiply.com
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:36 pm

Why do i smoke? It helps me think. I dunno what the connection is, pero it sometimes help.

Why did i quit? I did ky na hospital man ko.

Why did i start? My freakin cousin whos a priest always smokes in front of me as a kid. One day, he left half a pack of cigarettes at our house. The rest is history... Hope he burns in hell!

cigarette is the most addictive, unregulated product in the world.

If youre not a smoker, dont start...
Back to top Go down
https://eksenailoilo.forumakers.com
atSai
Tambay
atSai

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:18 pm

i think WHY DON'T YOU SMOKE? lng d ang masabtan ku Very Happy

why don't i smoke? hmmm.. hndi lng gid ku guru kasaho.. on my first & last try, i smoked 2 sticks, poh du la ku nanamian, du la nanamian bibig kg baga ko, haha.. considering the negative effects pgd..
Back to top Go down

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why don't you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:49 pm

daw wala gid cng positive effects ang smoking.. mostly negative gid ang

madulot.. rabbit tongue Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
ratm07
Thread Reader
ratm07

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:11 pm

Government warning cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health monkey
Back to top Go down
http://tagzweb2009.07x.net/
vlcartz
vlcartz

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Smoking:P   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:19 pm

WHY DO YOU SMOKE?

I think it helps me meet other people.... "excuse me, can i have a light?"...hahahahha i also think smoking has its own culture...its like drinking...
It may not taste that good...an acquired taste...but it can sometimes be a good excuse to chill and talk:P

WHY DID YOU QUIT?

hmmm...because of a bet.

WHY DID YOU START?

I was bored. I got curious.

WHY DON'T YOU SMOKE? ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vlcartz.blogspot.com
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:35 pm

the last time I smoked is probably the 1st time too.. sang grade 6. upod ko mga classmates ko sa west didto sa ledesco. trip trip lang. tilaw tilaw. ginsita kmi sang basurero. hambal ya"indi pa kmu gne kabalo maglaba mga brip nu, gapinanigarilyo na kamo" he was right.

I don't smoke cause personally, daw wala mn ko may kwaun. but cheeba is a different story haha..
yosi yosi yosi

yep, joi's lungs collapsed knu. and hes got a tube in his chest now. visit ta cya sometime. may he get well soon
Back to top Go down

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:27 pm

sa iban nga mga bata dan kung ga smoke ka astig ka knu... bsta daw mga elementary or HS na ga start laban.. or sometimes its PEER pressure!!! bsta kung friends mu ga smoke ma tempt ka man mag smoke!!! i prefer beer than smoke...
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:27 pm

WHY DO YOU SMOKE?
- at first, out of curiosity... but now, dunno, because maybe i am already addicted... smoking is addictive by the way...

WHY DID YOU QUIT?
- tried to quit cold turkey, failed several times... Sad

WHY DID YOU START?
- i think i answered is on the first question...

WHY DON'T YOU SMOKE?
- *bleep*
Back to top Go down
VanS3n
Tambay
VanS3n

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:32 am

@bata batuta

hahaa.. daw Rock Ed survey man ini? its something Ate Gang asked us to answer a few months back.. lemme dig up ang answer ko to this one..

------------

WHY DO YOU SMOKE?
to ease tension.. make myself feel a bit better under pressure.. take my mind out of things I guess..

WHY DID YOU QUIT?
lung problems...and my throat is killing me already... I actually have asthma since birth and I have a chest injury because of sports, something to do with my ribs being broken..

already suffering from throat laceration..

WHY DID YOU START?
peer pressure... curiosity at first.. then it became a habit.. I started smoking HS pa lang..
my dad was a chain smoker when I was younger he decided to quit nga when he realized I also was smoking...

WHY DON'T YOU SMOKE?
if I am up to it.. wehehehe..
Back to top Go down
http://iloilounderground.com
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:15 am

@ maladriod din xa nga hospital?!?
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:53 am

@vansen - uu..didto ko guid man nakita sa iya site...teh daw mayo bala...tehhambal ko basi pwede man di..

my father died last july...one cause of his death is due to smoking...
Back to top Go down

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:14 am

teh hulaton mu pa nga ma lung disease ka pra ma stop ka??? plsss........ quit it... bahala kmu da!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LèXisCorè
Forum Addict
LèXisCorè

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:54 pm

aw ang blan ko lng ngaa ga smoke ko kay,d ko ka saho kung indi ko mag smoke ga laen ang feeling kung indi ka smoke bisan mga 1min lng...

aw d ko gid ma untatan PROMISE! gus2 ko man pero d gid kaya... bisan ano

pa da ubrahun ko usless gid!so i try to live with a burden that i will live as a

chain smoker and die like one Sad
Back to top Go down
https://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg179/heavenpeace17/
B
B

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:53 pm

bata batuta wrote:
@vansen - uu..didto ko guid man nakita sa iya site...teh daw mayo bala...tehhambal ko basi pwede man di..

my father died last july...one cause of his death is due to smoking...

ow..condolense batsh.. -_-'
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
B
B

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:55 pm

WHY DO YOU SMOKE?
..cnu naghambal?

WHY DID YOU QUIT?
..cnu naghambal liwat?

WHY DID YOU START?
..humandaah lang neh ang gachizmis sakun.bwahaha

WHY DON'T YOU SMOKE?
..simple lang. CHOICE eh. so, i chose not to. so far, tuloy pa rin ang ligaya..yehehe Wink
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
vocmercado
Forum Addict
vocmercado

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:15 pm

Lexiscor3 wrote:
aw ang blan ko lng ngaa ga smoke ko kay,d ko ka saho kung indi ko mag smoke ga laen ang feeling kung indi ka smoke bisan mga 1min lng...

aw d ko gid ma untatan PROMISE! gus2 ko man pero d gid kaya... bisan ano

pa da ubrahun ko usless gid!so i try to live with a burden that i will live as a

chain smoker and die like one Sad

+100 gd ni yah.. hahaha.. bsan ako ga yosi.. mas grabi pagd ni ya.. bakal ko tens nga marlbs.. isa plang na yosi ko isa nlang bilin.. hahaha! munuhun ko ni sa nga grabi mag smoke. mangakig pa na sa! hahahahha!.. --- ako?? i hate cigarettes dats y i burn them!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/vocmercado
bata batuta
bata batuta

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:00 am

isa plang na yosi ko isa nlang bilin.. <---basi guin dasok nya ang syam sa baba nya para isa lng ka pag sigarilyo!hekhek

Last edited by bata batuta on Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:42 pm

WHY DON'T I SMOKE? my father is an olympic smoker around 3 packs a day and probably seeing him do that since i was a kid made me not like smoking it's kinda like a reverse effect sakon growing up but it's ok if people around me smoke it's their choice and besides my throat is very sensitive so i don't smoke. and yeah...it is also one of the reasons why my father died 5 yrs. ago.
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:43 am

^^^^yeah...pero choice eh..it was their choice...

my father started smoking at the age of 14..he "temporarily" nag untat xa age 49...grabe withdrawal syndrome...trying to suck his fingers pa kay para lng may sigarillo xa kuno...but he continued smoking til he died..
Back to top Go down
akockarl
Forum Addict
akockarl

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:58 pm

hmm..
ako nga dan dependent aq sa smoke..
isa pa architecture ang course q..
so kinahanglan gd magsmoke aq..
kay pulawanay..
kag ang smoke lg ang stimulant q..

kag isa pa
kung depressed aq kag kuno abi bulaganay kme nubya q..
te mu lg gd na ang ESCAPE q para nde maghibi..

hmm..
anu pa man..
basta daku mabulig xng nicotine sa lawas q..

la q gna encourage ang mga non smoking people de..
pwo mu lg gd na angV ALID reason q kung ngaa gasmuk q
Back to top Go down
britz
Forum Addict
britz

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:14 pm

i don't smoke
i choose not to Evil or Very Mad

ang tatay ko daan na operahan na, angioplasty to be specific..
d ko gs2 nga ma amo ko na yosi
Back to top Go down
http://www.stillbritz.multiply.com
n|nja08
n|nja08

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:16 pm

hahahaha....!!!! MASABAT GD KUNI YAH!!!....

WHY DO YOU SMOKE?
- ky para relaxing,.. kapatawhay....

WHY DID YOU QUIT?
- ky ng collasp left lung ko,.. w/ matching chest tube making insert my left lung... kg since wala ko ga gym or active sports lifestyle,.. one of the reason nkita xng doctor ang "smoking" ti sadyah.. making tosok². Razz

WHY DID YOU START?
- ky sympre barkada around elememtary tilaw²,.. highschool mdyo na dimat... college na dimat nadig.

WHY DON'T YOU SMOKE?
- ky umbot...
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/joiunnoticed
Mao1919
Forum Addict
Mao1919

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:25 pm

sometimes ok mag smoke kapin pa tapos kaon... ang busog2x ka haw...

i smoke when i'm nervous... kapin pa before mag tukar nga wala ka practice... hahaha... wooot
Back to top Go down
http://www.magiciloilo.com
Sponsored content

why do you smoke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do you smoke??   why do you smoke?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why do you smoke??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EksenaIloilo :: The Lounge :: Back Stage-
Jump to: