EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo?

Go down 
+3
Robot J4worsk1
The Spook
p.woodman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
p.woodman
p.woodman

So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo? Empty
PostSubject: So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo?   So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:11 pm

Only the music scene?
Back to top Go down
p.woodman
p.woodman

PostSubject: Re: So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo?   So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:32 pm

ah ari. may ara gali non music related nga forum. mayu. lol.
Back to top Go down
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

PostSubject: Re: So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo?   So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:56 pm

hahahaha

music is just the main conversation piece...
Back to top Go down
https://eksenailoilo.forumakers.com
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo?   So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:08 pm

P.Woodman wrote:
ah ari. may ara gali non music related nga forum. mayu. lol.

P.Woodman. I love your movies hahaha
Back to top Go down
JeezMan Productions
Admin
JeezMan Productions

PostSubject: Re: So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo?   So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:29 am

@ sir p.woodman: salamat gd sa pag register sir.... hopefully you can add more threads and topics sa non music forums para ma expand ta pa gd ang scope sang forum...

as they say.... everything starts with a dream... and ang handum namon when when we started EksenaIloilo is to make our mark on the net as the site for everything about the Iloilo art scene.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeezman.multiply.com
p.woodman
p.woodman

PostSubject: Re: So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo?   So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:16 am

@ maladroid. you are one of my dearest fans.
@ jeez and eksena. thank you for setting up this forum too.
Back to top Go down
Crap the world
Thread Reader
Crap the world

PostSubject: Re: So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo?   So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:06 am

I think the better way to promote the sight is every time may gigs. Like the admin can post a productions poster sa forum or what so ever in exchange of the promotion the sight will get sa gig proper kag sa mga posters. Kag how about the scene sang mga skimmers,bikers,skaters are they open to join the forum? kay matyagan ko only music is being promoted subong. We have allot of potential talents when it comes to extreme. So why don't we collaborate with them. Make a gig wer may ara compi for extreme wyl may band ga 2kar. or skim exibition wyl may reggae bands ga 2kar. at least we can call it the real ' EKSENA ILOILO " Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo?   So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:41 pm

^^^owp..daw mayo neh na suggestion aww?.. ohmmm.. alien
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo?   So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:19 am

^^kaagi na na di bala? Jay Sonza gigs... Rockfest 1 and 2... may wall climbing samtang may ga tukar...

then sa CPU, 2004 and 2005 bla... 1st gig sa front Uy Building, may ga skate samtang ga tukar, may ramps kag rails sa atubang... hehe.. daun 1st nga Rockapalooza sa Half Moon field, may ga tricks nga bikers... may ramp man sila... nami kay samtang ga tukar ka may ga tumbo2 nga bike sa atubang mo... heheh...

nice nice na gni oh... pwede na liwaton?! ahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo?   So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So this whole forum is basically all about the music scene sa iloilo?
Page 1 of 1