EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...

Go down 
+7
bata batuta
the maMones
Robot J4worsk1
SpaceCore
The Spook
DJKarding
p.woodman
11 posters
AuthorMessage
p.woodman
p.woodman

Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... Empty
PostSubject: Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...   Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:16 pm

Ok first.. we s*ck!!
2nd.. we really s*ck!!!
3rd.. we spend a lot of pisos training and developing players that we know will never develop..
4th.. basketball is a beautiful sport, but not so beautiful for us.. why can't we just admit that this sport is really not for us. its like telling pacquiao to fight at heavyweight and penalosa to battle tank abbott in the octagon.
5th.. we s*ck... again!!!
6th.. theres no telling how we really s*ck in the international stage!!
7th.. football is the sport for us.. and boxing and mma and skimboarding and pool and tumbo and taksi and dampa and other stuff that doesnt require height.
8th.. yes it has somehow become our culture and most of us love it.. but in international stage??
9th.. lastly ...... we s*ck!!!

Football is the most beautiful sport in the world. I am Jose Mourinho. I am the current Internazionale Milano Manager/First Team coach. I am the best in the business. I would be very happy to guide Iloilo FC to glory if ever we would have a national football league. Laughing Laughing Cool Cool tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
DJKarding
Forum Addict
DJKarding

Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...   Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:43 pm

Razz ehehehe yup amo mn ni gnaistoryahan nmn san o ,sa height plang ang center ta guard lng nila kn international,dehado gd e height based sport na daan...tsakto..mayo tni my height division na ky ehehe...

yup mas dako pontential ta sa football,galing ang govt wla mn ga-fund gro..karera kabayo kg jai alai na ya gro ila ehehe...kn ako ya more funding tni sa chess and action shooting (dako chansa nga mang harug ang Phil.contingent ta sa bali worldshoot XV this week! yay! damo ta 2 ilonggo represent dyn )

Last edited by DJKarding on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
p.woodman
p.woodman

PostSubject: Re: Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...   Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:31 pm

oo shooting. hehe. mayu man. chess. witty man pinoy. indi man ta dali ma outclass sa pa wais˛.
Back to top Go down
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

PostSubject: Re: Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...   Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:08 pm

two thumbs up sa mga comment nyo pre...

basketball might be the most loved sport d sa pinas, but internationally, la gd ta tsansa...

football, kaya ta gd ka tam-an eh... i read somewhere nga may nag play na gni nga tga santa barbara para sa barcelona sng una... but when i say "sang una" i do mean a long long long time ago.... but still d bla?

sa practical shooting, pwede pa gd ka tam-an... biskan chess pa...

anything nga wla ga matter dako ang height, pwede ang mga noypi mag excel.
Back to top Go down
https://eksenailoilo.forumakers.com
SpaceCore
Forum Addict
SpaceCore

PostSubject: Re: Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...   Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:13 pm

true Smile Smile Smile that's why FOOTBALL TA BWAS 530AM SA SPORTS!!!! KUNTRA NAMUN BWAS MGA SPECIAL FORCES SA AFP hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
p.woodman
p.woodman

PostSubject: Re: Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...   Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:16 pm

@ Eksena. nag play? wala lang xa nag play ah. Legend to xa ya sa Barca. One of the Barcelona greats gid to xa. Paulino Alcantara. He had 357 appearances for barca and 357 goals at the same time. average of 1 goal per game. hamakon mo. haha. thierry henry never had that kind of statistics sa arsenal and neither alan shearer para sa newcastle.
Back to top Go down
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

PostSubject: Re: Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...   Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:36 pm

puga, amo na stats nya?!

tni paubrahan na cya statwa sa santa barbara!

see, kaya ta gd lng ya mag excel sa football...

nag lantaw ka to sa mga game d sang asian qualifiers?

ga palanindog balahibo ko mag chant nag mga tawo sa sports... at the same time, ga dreaming ko nga may mga dalagko nga flags kg mga flares sa grandstand... hahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://eksenailoilo.forumakers.com
p.woodman
p.woodman

PostSubject: Re: Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...   Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:15 pm

gusto ko ya mangita away. hooligans. ahhahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...   Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:20 am

p.woodman wrote:
gusto ko ya mangita away. hooligans. ahhahahaha.

oh yeah
Back to top Go down
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...   Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:51 am

@p.woodman: correct gid na! football nlng ta kay la ga matter ang height!

medyo OT lang gamay ah:
kanugon sang talents ta d sa pinas... gabaha mga mayu mag football d galing la gid full support... cguro kung tanan nga player du mga younghusbands ang tsura masikat na football d...hehehe
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...   Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:37 pm

iban gani pag hampang di nila nagkaladto lng yungod kay ara sila..indi nga tungod sa football ah..teh.daw isa nana ka factor nga maskin kita daw wala gasuporta.ahahahahah...kay gusto ta ya gwapo nga sagad...laway nga sagad sagad nga pure blood pinoy wala guina sapak...ahahahhaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...   Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:31 pm

damak c jaworski kag c wilmer ong!!!
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...   Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:47 pm

sa opinion ko lang..mas nami ang football (aka soccer) kesa sa basketball kay mas makita mu dre kun panu ka agresibo, dedikado, kag creative ang gahampang. tas kun panu xa mag deal wid fellow teammates eh. huo, budlay magkagoal pro every goal is worth it. la pa yah height requirement ang sa football. yehaha Wink
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
ChipSkylark
Thread Reader
ChipSkylark

PostSubject: Re: Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...   Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:49 am

coz were just like dwarfs compared to tother country's!!!
Back to top Go down
VanS3n
Tambay
VanS3n

PostSubject: Re: Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...   Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:27 pm

i could care less of basketball.. weheheheh

but in fairness we just recently won second sa asian thinggy on basketball.. w/c seldom.. wait RARELY happens actually..

football.. yeah football would be nice..
Back to top Go down
http://iloilounderground.com
kung fu panda
Visitor
kung fu panda

PostSubject: Re: Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...   Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:51 pm

remember nyo 2005 nga sea games?...ang ng 1st bla ang pinas a over all standing!

...la nila gn include ang basketball sa list of events!

...some how it shows nga kng ibutang sng pinoy ang iya mga resources in other sports besides basketball...my kad2an nga matarong aton sports program...na discover sng public nga sagad ta gle s iban nga sports...ang wushu gd!

...cnu n ka kilala sng taga tinagan nga nka medal s wushu s baijing olimpics...gling bad trip, exibition sports lng 2...not counted s medal tally!nugon gd ktama!

...im a basketball fan...pro himuon ta lng n gro libangan ang basket ky daw la kd2an nga tarung kn pdalman ta na!

lamats! buttsmack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...   Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why the philippines should stop dreaming of basketball glory in the international stage...
Page 1 of 1