EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?

Go down 
+24
Fractal
Scryeness
digitalcyco
porkandbeans
ShaoShit
jahz
jhamiefloatie
B
vocmercado
Eksena Iloilo
chuwi
CharlieBrown
the maMones
Robot J4worsk1
LèXisCorè
arn
kic1014
kentoy
VanS3n
incubus32
ratm07
bata batuta
DJKarding
britz
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
britz
Forum Addict
britz

When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? Empty
PostSubject: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:31 pm

seen this in numerous forums.. and found it interesting.

discuss and/or "Confess" mml mml mml
Back to top Go down
http://www.stillbritz.multiply.com
DJKarding
Forum Addict
DJKarding

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:55 pm

tiempo to sang una illusion 1 and 2 na gnr ehehe ang mga november rain kg estranged na music videos,kg live in gnr tokyo sang una sa cable tv,my head bangersball sa mtv nga japon ang host and rjtv channel nga gabligya gtara kg my ga lessons .. lol!

nag sugod nko to air guitar /broom guitar ehehe then sang time to sang eraserheads magasin/laklak bla mo , nkalntaw kmi sigabong sa up,amo gd to ng inspire sakn mg sugod gtara,
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:00 pm

may guitara sa balay....tapos daw wala ko ubra...nag kuting kuting..mayo lng nasahuan ko..left handed ko dan..teh budlay magtuon pero ok man...and salamat guid kay akbalo ako gawa mag guitara..damo na mga accomplishments and igit days ko tungod sa music....yeah!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:33 pm

4th year HS.. kay sa clasroom almost half of the class knows how to play...
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:39 pm

lipat ko.....first year h.s. gali...daw nagmotivate pa to sa akon kay daw grab canchao sang mga classmates ko kay indi ko kuno kabalo..eheh...teh man!>..
Back to top Go down
ratm07
Thread Reader
ratm07

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:29 pm

1st year highschool... sang pag out gd sang Californication nga album sang RHCP study

nabal-an ko lng intro sang scar tissue daw si tunto na ko..hahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
http://tagzweb2009.07x.net/
incubus32
Forum Addict
incubus32

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:36 pm

2nd yr hs. after i listened to LIMP BIZKIT's Chocolate Starfish and a hotdog flavored water.
Back to top Go down
incubus32
Forum Addict
incubus32

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:36 pm

ratm07 wrote:
1st year highschool... sang pag out gd sang Californication nga album sang RHCP study

nabal-an ko lng intro sang scar tissue daw si tunto na ko..hahaha lol!
akon brad otherside. nagminanol na ko dayon. hahaha
Back to top Go down
britz
Forum Addict
britz

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:28 pm

akon sng elementary..kita ko daan GnR live sa japan..kita ko si slash ga patong sa piano.. Laughing
gn pamana sa akon ni pakas gtara ya pg hi skul, te sahu daun eh mml
nag umpisa sa hapos, eheads, parokya, beatles..tpos nag amat2x xpand, metallica, pink floyd, led zep, gamay nga satriani..mo na boxing
Back to top Go down
http://www.stillbritz.multiply.com
VanS3n
Tambay
VanS3n

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:52 pm

elementary.. wehehe

damu sa family ko musicians abi... I grew up learning to play classical pieces on the piano but was never really interested on it

my dad's youngest brother plays in a band before and I grew up usually looking at him play the guitar kung ara sya sa balay.. both my parents play the guitar ... my mom's brothers all play the guitar as well.. we usually ended up jamming if we have family get together esp in Manila. and I guess me and my sisters all grew up musically oriented

I decided to play the guitar mga grade 6.. influenced man sang mga classmates ko..

learned songs by Eraserheads, Gin Blossoms, Silverchair & Green Day... Smashing Pumpkins and Collective Soul.. ahahahahahaha

so amu tu dayun eh... I spent most of my HS years playing the guitar sa school with friends and classmates and learning to play the drums as well

but I never really got to improve in the music aspect.. I guess first love ko gyapon was visual art.. so I traded my guitar playing for drawing most of the time..

and eventually I stopped playing sa band to pursue visual arts now
Back to top Go down
http://iloilounderground.com
kentoy
Forum Addict
kentoy

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:54 pm

ako 2nd yr hs hahaha! sang na kabalo ko sang preety fly for a white guy nga intro! waaaaaaaaaaa! did2 nako daun nag atik2 sa mga clasm8 ko nga nakabalo! haha! pro never had a formal lesson (muna ko ka mango) tanan lantaw2 lang gid sa mga migo sang pakaisa ko daun hulam2 gitara! wahaha! sikat pa 2 sang una mag bakal2 songhits! waaaaaaa!
Back to top Go down
kic1014
kic1014

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:36 pm

sng grade6 ko.. pag boom gd sg Eraserheads. tpos nag abot ang Greenday. nag tuontuon gd ko 2.. GNR pa gd isa man sg nag pa inspire mag guitara skon. kag cyempre indespensable material ang JINGLE magazine sng una.. hehe.. sa iya gd ko nka tuon chordy.. whew...
Back to top Go down
arn
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:45 pm

sang 3rd year.. sang gna yab-ukan ang gitara sa balay.. pero nag-untat ko daun Sad
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:24 pm

okidok una ko nabal an...kag cotabato sang asin...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:07 pm

JEtplane una ku gin ukar.. hapos2x lngchords dan..wahahaha
Back to top Go down
LèXisCorè
Forum Addict
LèXisCorè

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:10 pm

mga 2nd year ko kita ko classmate ko may electric guitar nga washburn nga nami2x ga tukar2x cya kag ga palm mute, na namian ko sang tunug next day dakpan ako ka parents ko gina guitara2x ko silhig ahahah! gin pa enrol ko nila sa yamaha kay na luuy sila sakun silhig gina guitara ka ahahahah,una gin baklan ko RJ nga acoustic pang practice2x tapos nka kapot ko electic guitar sa maestro ko sa yamaha eheheh nag pa bakal ko electric tapos amu nah ehehehe until now sigi pa guiatra ko pero mga 3weeks lng ko sa yamaha ehehe kay Opening of classes na kay summer ko nag pa enrol sa yamaha
Back to top Go down
https://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg179/heavenpeace17/
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:33 am

akon mga tiyo ko.. kag back in black album sang AC/DC hehe.. gleng di man ko gyapon kabalo biskan isa ka chord. may electric man ko piro ginatulok ka lang hahaha wala kapuslanan
Back to top Go down
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:29 am

maladroid wrote:
akon mga tiyo ko.. kag back in black album sang AC/DC hehe.. gleng di man ko gyapon kabalo biskan isa ka chord. may electric man ko piro ginatulok ka lang hahaha wala kapuslanan

@maladroid: preho ta frustration, c kurt cobain gid ni may sala kung nga-a gusto ko gid tani mag gitara. then when i saw sonic youth kag helmet mas gusto ko pagid galing la gusto gitara sakon. hehehe...
Back to top Go down
CharlieBrown
Forum Addict
CharlieBrown

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:55 pm

ky manong charlie.. gling ya ku gn tudluan ky hmbl ya ma mato2 ku... te when i come around una ko blan powerchords lng daan..
Back to top Go down
chuwi
Tambay
chuwi

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:15 pm

i was in grade six sg nahisa ko sa magulang ko nga nagakaraskas sg bag-o niya nga acoustic guitar! may pagkaboyish ko daan since i grew up under the shadow of my two brothers... haha... abi ko ya, tanan nila nga maubra kailangan ko man ubrahon kag kaya ko man ubrahon... kita ko sg magulang ko nga gapanago kuting kuting sg gitara niya, 'bi ko kigan niya ko - gintudlauan niya ko dayun jetplane! 1st year hs na ko sg ginpursige ko gid kay daw indi pa to uso sang una nga babae gagitara! haha.. cheers cheers

ps: tungod gali kay kabalo ko magkuskus kag daw may tono, nagakasal-an ko nga utod ni aiza! dugang nga motivation! hikhik.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.shuwee.multiply.com
Eksena Iloilo
Advertiser
Eksena Iloilo

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:22 pm

When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? CLCSLogoAD
Back to top Go down
vocmercado
Forum Addict
vocmercado

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:06 pm

aw!!! anu na sa ang guitara?? chakto spelling ko sang guitara?

anu na sa man??

gna kaon mn na???

tauren
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/vocmercado
B
B

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:25 pm

sang hayskul gleng..nahuya pako asta subng..tas dali ko madistract teh asta subg la gd eh..haha lol!
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
jhamiefloatie
Tambay
jhamiefloatie

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:13 pm

since i was in high school, coz i wanted to have a band. I always wanted to have one.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://flavors.me/jhamiefloatie
jahz
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:47 pm

hmmm, , 1st yr HS ko mga sagad na mgitara sa amun skul ng conduct guitar lesson..piso every session.ng tuon mn ko ky daw damu ng intra.. tpos my gitara nga png bata po six strings mn sa klasm8 ko, te muna lng na gamit ko tunan..ndi pko klab'ot mga ga bara2x nga cords, te ang my cords lng any nga D-A-G-A lng any nga kanta ang nliwat2x,hehehe..mga 4th yr HS nko nklab'ut sng F na chords,hehehe - sa dako na nga gitara,hehehe.. headbang headbang headbang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?   When did you know that you wanted to play guitar? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When did you know that you wanted to play guitar?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next